Mission Larry Stylinson

I almost have 100+ votes on this book! OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! I think I thank you guys a lot...HAHA Your guys are totally worth it!!!!!

Thanks!! :D    (see what I mean?)

P.S. Sorry if I talk a lot! LOL I just love to go on and on and on and on....

Okay sorry, back to the story..............:)

=======================================================================

Niall and Anna, along with Zayn stood behind the door with the supplies they need to carry out their secret mission, that was not so bright (thanks Niall...I personally, as a narrator, think you should stick to eating than coming up with ridiculous ideas like that) but, it was their only way. (thanks Niall....this time I mean it)

Niall stood behind Anna holding on her shoulders, causing Anna to have sparks fly throughout her entire body, she tried her best to not show it.

Zayn went out side playing with the "secret weapon" he hid behind his back, while Anna and Niall got ready to pounce and work their magic, but then-

"ANNA! I'M HOME!!"

It was Kay.

What should they do? Back off? Tell Kay about the plan? Or just go with it?

Niall and Anna didn't have enough time they had to think quick.

"Screw the plan," Niall said, "Let's just attack!"

Niall signalled to Zayn to take who sprayed hair mousse all over Louis' hair and face, causing him to shriek out loud like a litlle girl.

By the time Harry had realized what was happening he was being attacked by Niall and Anna who had a bottle of spray in their hands.

They advanced towards Harry and sprayed him with the spayer on his hair. Harry screamed in his very, very low-pitched voice.

"Ahh!" he yelled.

At first Harry thought he was going to get soaking wet with water, but then he touched his hair, and saw that the liquid wasn't transparent like water should be...

It was the color pink.

"Wh-What is this?!" Harry asked panicking.

"Nothing just pink hair-dye," Anna said casually, "After washing it off, it turns green."

GREEN? Uh-oh...

Harry couldn't stand it anymore, his best friend Louis was getting attacked by his vain best friend, and his Irish best friend just turned his hair green. If he was gonna have green hair, so was the Irish leprechaun.

Harry quickly snatched the spray from Niall's hand, which wasn't hard since he was laughing so hard, that he had loosened his grip around it a bit.

"You guys.....!" Harry started and Anna and Niall did what anyone would've done.

They ran.

They ran for their lives. More like they ran for their hair. You know....cause....they wanna save their hair...HAHAH I'm so funny! .......you get the idea.

Note to self: Never try making funny comments while narrating; doesn't sound the same as it does in the head.

Getting back on the scene....

So, Harry went on chasing Anna and Niall all over the house. He kept on spraying and spraying.

He sprayed the walls, he sprayed Anna's spotless white couch, he sprayed the vase, he even sprayed the picture of Anna's mom.

Harry murmered a quick "sorry" to the picture as he went by.

Ooooo. Concerned are we?

Anna and Niall ran towards the kitchen hand in hand, and stopped behind the counter.

They were surrounded...

By Harry.

And they couldn't escape the power of the sprayer now.

"This is what I call Revenge of the Kitty King!" Harry said, then murmered to himself, "That sounded a lot  better in my head,"

Harry aimed for their heads with two of the sprayers he had and pulled the lever.

Niall quickly ducked and pulled Anna down along with him too.

But the hair spray didn't get wasted this time. This time it hit.....

Liam.

He was standing behind near the window with a spoon in his hand. Almost everywhere in his upper body was sprayed pink. Looked like someone was going to get green body hair.

Ew.

Niall and Anna peeked back up to see a very astonished Harry looking straight ahead.

Anna and Niall looked in the direction he was looking at and saw a very angry looking Liam covered in pink dye.

The pink dye didn't make him look so aggresive or......manly.

The two of the trouble makers just laughed at Liam and Harry's misery.

Laughed at Liam because...you know, pink dye.

Laughed at Harry because of what was going to happen to him once Daddy Direction gets a hold of him.

So...uhm.....basically...in other words....Harry Styles....is practically uhm......

Dead.

Liam yelled in anger as he started to chase Harry all over the house.

Anna was going to see two things no directioner had ever seen before:

1) Liam's awesome boxing skills...LIVE!

2) Liam was actually going to be....BAD!

How often do you get to see that?like never!

Niall gave Anna a quick high-five and just then....they heard a scream. Two screams actually...

They totally forgot about Zayn and Kay. Oh no.

What had Louis done to them?

==================================================================

Do you guys like this chapter? This is my personal favorite! I really enjoyed writing this one :) haha stay tuned for more chapters!

This chapter is dedicated to this very awesome friend I met here, who is wrting a story about me! You should check it out :) Its called "That one Tweet Changed my Life" Starring ME and HARRY! YAY! haha :D

But....now.....SAD NEWS :( I might not be able to upload as much. School, homwork, and other crap -_- ....so I REALLY NEED to know if people are actully reading this....

SORRY! PLEASE let me know :) xxx