Chapter 8

"Suigetsu," saskue yelled as Karin, Jūgo, Suigetsu, and him self were running through the vast, empty desert. "Make sure this sand does not hinder your capabilities, or even cause you useless. Those who are useless serve no purpose." Sasuke voice sounded cold, sending a chill down Suigetsu's spine.

The very thought of being disposed of gave him a weary look on his face."Sasuke, you have nothing-" Suigetsu was sent flying by Karin's punch.

"What sasuke says is law. You have no right to uphold his word on anything that he says." Karin said with a prideful look on her face.

"WHAT?!?! YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS, HE WAS SPEAKING TO ME NOT TO YOU." Suigetsu furiously said.

Jūgo blankly stared at the two idiots as they started arguing. "Sasuke how long will it be until we make it to the sand village?

"We'll be there shortly," Sasuke said calmly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Naruto! Hinata! We have to hurry before its to late. Knowing the Kazekage he should be stalling them before a frontal attack. We must arrive before it gets worse." Kakashi demanded. "Now, full speed."

"Alright!" I shouted.

"Mhm," Hinata being as quiet as ever.

We were able to reach the hidden sand village faster than we had hoped. But the blood bath we saw was unbelievely horrific. Torn limbs flew in the air, as multiple bodies dropped to the floor.

Hinata was unable to hold her tears, and placed her hands on her mouth, trying to prevent a scream that was gradually building up in her throat.

"Kakashi.." I tried hard to fight the anger that was raging to unleash itself on the Akatsuki members that we have just noticed. "I won't stand for this.... RAWRRR" Without noticing i had already gained a chakura cloak,  with a three tails. Before kakashi could stop me, I ran on all fours, making my way to an Akatsuki member.

"Na-Na-NARUTO!" Hinata screamed as loud as she could, trying to make me notice what I have become. "COME BACK TO ME!" She began to plead, as i just continued running forward.

My eyes were set on a man with red hair, controlling hundreds of puppets. Without further delay I made Sasori my first victim. I shot a blast of air from my mouth, to cause him to become unbalanced, and giving me an opportunity to attack.

"Hmph," Sasori created a small barrier using 3 puppets as the other continued raging war against the sand villages ninja. "You need more than wind to-" my rasen shuriken cut threw his barrier, and almost hit him. Expanding, my shuriken was able to rendering most of Sasori's puppets useless. "What, power," in awe Sasori was distracted giving me an opening to hit him with my kyubbi rasengan, but instead kakashi used his

kami and Sasori disappeared.

"RAWRRRRR!!!" In a deep rage, I charge towards Kakashi balling my fist up, when suddenly a tsunami made of sand began to appear.

*feed back please :) positive or negative I love them all*