Diva

Author's Note: 

  I got this idea from Beyonce's song, Diva. I don't think this chap is that good, but please give me feeback!! I want to see if this type of story has a chance with me, as a writer! Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Violet's POV

  ''Do you know where are dumb behind brothers are?'' my older sister Roxanne  asked.

''No. They proably went out to handle some business with the gang'' I answered.

''Oh'' she said.

 My sister Roxanne is always worried about our 3 brothers ever since they started this gang. My brothers Keith, Andrew, and Derek, have joined a gang called Blue Blood. They joined when my parents died. They died in a drunk driving accident. They were driving me to my friends house for a sleepover. That incident, made me tuffer and stronger. Vowing to kill that drunk driver.

 Keith, the oldest, took over the household. He gained custody over us since he is 24.. Thats when Andrew and Derek, joined the gang. With the money from, selling and whatever other crap they do, has granted us a huge house and foreign cars. Roxanne and I look out for each other. We have become even closer when my parents died. We're the only girls, so we look aafter each other. We would do anything for each other. We would take a bullet just to keep the other safe.

 Now me, I am a diva. You know not to mess with me, when I walk up in the spot. Girls know to back off, when they see me. Because I will not hesitate to beat their asses. I have respect, from the fellow gang members and anyone else who has heard of me. I sell sometimes, and I have killed people. Only for self-defense. I don''t think I could take anyone's life for no good reason. I am also known for making parties pop. I get my party on, any chance I can get. I am very wild for 17 year old.

 I alsp have scars, on my arms, legs, and back from the accident. Those will always be a reminder of what happens. I have a letter tattpped on my back. A letter my mom once written me when I was being rebellious. Telling me how much she loved me. It's not that long, but it means alot to me. Because my mom and I were very close. Nothing, but death (as it did), could tear us apart. Gosh, I miss them so much. I have a heart behind my ear, with the word daddy in it.

 ''Don't worry, Roxanne. Our brothers are tough, they can make it through'' I reassured her.

''Your right'' she said and then laid down on my bed and closed her eyes.

''How are you and Danny doing?'' I said trying to change the subject.

 Danny is one of the gang members. He has been going out with Roxanne for 2 years. They are head over heels in love, but they do have their differences. They argue alot, but you can see the love between the two. It is definetly not invisible. Even when they argue. And I am so happy Roxanne has found someone to love and make her happy. If only, if I could find mine.

''Great. Look what he bought me'' she said and moved her long hair away from her ear. She had another piercing. She has 3 now.

''He bought you another ear piercing''. I smirked.

''Yup, he knew I was complaining about wanting one''

''Why didn't you just buy it yourself? We have money''

''I know. Just wanted him to buy it for me''. She smiled as she said that.

I laughed.

''Your something else''

 Then I heard a loud crash. It sounding like glass breaking. I looked at Roxanne and she reached under my bed. She pulled out the box that, had my 4 A.Ks in it. I grabbed two and so did, Roxanne. We loaded it with bullets and walked to the door. I could hear footsteps downstairs and yelling, I couldn't make out. Sounded like they were speaking a different language.

 ''What ever happens, know that I love you lil sis'' Roxanne said.

''I love you too. And Roxy, this isn't goodbye'' I said.

 We nodded and I kicked the door open. We then were grabbed. I struggled against the person, I looked and saw it was a dude. I kicked my foot back, and I knew I hit the spot. I ran away and shot aimlessly at the dude because I was trying to see where Roxanne was. I saw her run and I followed. Shooting around, not caring who I hit, as long as it isn't Roxanne.

 Then Roxanne stopped running and she stood still, I bumped into her, causing us to fall. Me on top of her.

''Damn it, Violet'' she said.

''Sorry'' I said standing up.

 When we stood up, 5 mean stood in front of us. They were pretty attractive, but at this moment I could care less.

 ''Look at these chica's. They must be their prized possesion'' one said.

''Give it to 'em'' another said.

 Then one dude pulled out out a needle. Roxanne and I held pointed our guns to them. But they were soon knocked out of our hand.

''Hurry up and give it to them'' I heard someone shout.

 Roxanne and I backed up, but some guys grabbed us. Damn, this is bad. We screamed, as on guy came close to us with the needle.

''Get the hell off me!'' I shouted.

 They just laughed.

 Then I was pulled into a world of darkness.