Chapter 9: "Can't we get passed this?"

"Pizza?"

"Pizza."

Yep thats all it took for us to chose whats for dinner. Our favourite. Back to our normal selfs. As soo as we finished hugging a good hoir laster we grabbed Michael's stuff from inside Luke's and ran back here, hand in hand. Since then we have just played video games and kissed. Just how I like it. Straight back into how we normally are. I know somewhere this... the cheating... it isn't over, that there is more going to happen with it. But I pushed it aside. Michael is back.

"I'll call the pizza place!" Michael shouted from the living room as poured two glasses of pepsi. Yes, that is right. Pepsi slays coke everytime!

"GET LARGE!" I called back. We always need large and two of them! It all feels so natural being back together. We weren't apart for long but it felt like years. I never want to spend another day apart from him again.

As I just finished screwing the cap back on the bottle I felt two strong arms and comferting arms slide around my wast from behind and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"I loooove youuuuuu." Michael dragged out. His hot breath hitting my ear and neck sending shivers down my spine.

"And I love you Michael." I giggled trying to hide how nice his breath felt against my skin.

Michael tightened his grip around my wait and started to breath right against my neck. "I know you like it when I do this." He whispered making me shiver again. "And when I do this." He continued before he began to leave kissed down the side of my neck until he found me sweat spot again. "And this." He said and started to suck at my skin sure to leave a mark. It felt so good having him back with his ar, s wrapped around me not the other girl.

Before I could let out a moan at the missed contact there was a brisk knock on the door signeling the pizza guy was here.

"I'll be right back." Michael said blowing cold air onto the now tender skin and went to answer the door.

"Hi!" I heard the familiar delivery guys voice say. "Oh, you must be Michael." Jimmy.

"Hey!" I greated coming into the room.

"Hiya! Everything better?" Jimmy asked eyeingthe now visible , ark left right in veiw since my hair was tied up.

"Much." I smiled linking my arm through Michael's.

"What does he mean?" Michael frowned. He had one of those jelous looks in his eyes.

"Jimmy delivered my pizza the night you got home from tour and we chatted for a bit." I said quietly not wanting to think about that night. But it all came back to me, the shouting, the crying, her name, Megan. All of it. I faked a smile for Michael's benefit as much as mine and Jimmy's.

"Well the pizza is going to go cold. Bye bye Jimmy." Michael said handing him the money and taking the pizzas before slamming the door.

"Whats wrong?" I frowed amd walked ocer to the sofa where I had left the drinks.

"What did he mean "Everything better?" Why did he give me a look as if it say you should be ashamed?" He said gling red in the face but trying to contol his anger.

"I was a mess before you came home and Jimmy delivered the pizza and asked if I needed to talk to someome, so I did! You cheated on me, I was destroyed! You can even get angry! I didnt sleep with him!" I shouted befoe I could think. Okay maybe I am still pissed at what happned.

"I thought you said you forgived me?!"

"I do! But you cheated on me! You slept with some English bitch and were going to hide it from me! Of course am still going to be pissed!" I cried out tears staring to form as the pictures of Michael and Megan kissing flashed across my mind.

Before Michael could say anything there was banging at the door.

"SHUT UP! AM TRYING TO SLEEP!" The nosy neighbour shouted through the door.

"PISS OFF!" Michael shouted back.

"Thank god I sold this place, I never have hear you argue again if you woULD JUST SHUT UP!" He got louder from the other side of the door.

"Leave us now!" I half shouted and half said normally and a few seconds later the sound of his flat door slamming could be heard.

"Can't we get passed this?" Michael asked semi calmly.

"We will, but it still hurts." I whispered. Maybe pushing the pain I stillfeek tothe back of my mind wasn't a good idea. I love Michael, butk hate him.

"Lets just eat the pizza and go to bed. We can clam down and see what happens in the morning." Michael said sensibly.

"Okay." I whispered taking some pizza and sitting down on the sofa as did Michael. Hopefully tomorrow should be better.