Chapter 1

"5 seconds of summer is amazing" says my friend, Stacie.

"Who is 5sos" I said, with a mouthful of ice cream

"Only the most amazing band in the world." she said

"Wow sounds amazing." I said sarcastically.

"Here listen to some of their music." as she hands me her phone.

"There're ok" I said, as I listen to their music.

*At my house now*

I'm moving to Australia tomorrow, with my friend, so I'm really excited. There's a lot of boxes in my room, so I can't really do anything.

"I can't wait to go to London tomorrow, it's just to exciting." says Stacie.

"I know." I say back

"I wish I could be today that we go." she said, while I was not really paying attention.

"Ya I know." I say, just trying to answer her. As Stacie leaves I'm thinking about moving, if in going to like it or hate it. What if I don't have a good experience. But as I think about it, I know it will be ok.

"Jasmine you should probably go to bed, so you can get up early tomorrow." says my mom.

"Ok." I say going to get ready to go to bed.

"See you in the morning." my min says.

*the next morning*

"Alright I will come visit you soon." my mom tells me.

"Ok" I say, as I get onto the airplane with Stacie.

While we're on the airplane I'm some what nervous about leaving, but also excited.

"I can't believe we're actually leaving to go to Australia."says Stacie

"I know it's unbelievable."

*we're both asleep*

As we're landing I'm so excited.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe we're actually here, in Australia." says Stacie

"I know, I think the experience will be great."

*now we're in the apartment*

"This is wonderful." I say, still looking around.

"Ya, I totally agree." says Stacie, still amazing.

"Let's start unpacking." I say, starting to get my things.

"Alright." she says, also getting her stuff.

By the time we get all of our stuff unpacked and all settled in, its around time for bed.

*its in the morning*

*its around 11:30*

"Hey do you want to get lunch?" Stacie asks.

"Ya sure." I respond

We just arrived at Bob Evans. As we walk in, we get greeted by some waiters. As we walk to our table, Stacie gets all excited.

"Why are you so excited?" I ask her

"5 seconds of summer is here!"

" AWESOME!" I respond, somewhat excited.

When u glance over there I realize that Calum is looking at me, I get really nervous.

"Did you just see that?" Stacie asks me.

"What?" I say

"Calum was looking at you." She says

"Ya I guess I saw it." I say

"You're so lucky." She says

"It's not that great, I'm sure he looks at many other fans." I say

"Not like that!" she's so excited " You should go over there and talk to him." she adds

"Like he would even talk to me, if he wanted to talk to me he would come up to me." I say not wanting to talk to him.

While we're looking at our menus, Stacie gets all weird so I look behind me and see Calum. I can't really think straight, because he's here right in front if me.

"Hey" he casually says.

"Hey" I respond.

"Maybe you could come over later, we're having a party, your friend can come too." he tell me.

"Ya maybe we'll see you there" I say

"Just maybe!" Stacie says "I CANT WAIT TO GO!" She adds.

"Are you sure it's a good idea that she comes?" I ask Calum

"I don't know, even if you tell her she can't come she'll find a way to come, so I guess she has to." he tells me.

"Ya you're right." I say.

"So I have to get going see you tonight." he tells me.

"Ok then see you tonight." I tell him.

"That was exciting, how did you not die, I mean CALUM HOOD talked to you!" Stacie tells me.

"I don't know, I try not to fan girl, so I don't really have to worry about it." I tell her.

*getting ready for the party*

"So Calum texted me saying he will pick us up." I tell Stacie.

"REALLY I get to go in Calum's car!" she says so excited.

"Ya I guess so, I don't know why it would be that great." I say "Oh Calum just texted me saying he was like a minute away." I tell Stacie, so she can finish getting ready.

She's trying really hard not to freak out, its kinda funny to watch. Calum's here now, with the other members of 5 seconds of summer. We did not really talk much on the way over.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading it really means a lot to me. I hope you guys continue to read, and please leave comments.