Prologue

Okay fans, newbies, visiters and randoms! Here is my new story. It is called Loves Testimony, I hope you like it. This is just a really short paragraph to give you an idea about what will happen in the future. Please vote and comment even if you dont like it. I'd like to know your opion. So i'll let you read. Hope again that you like it, have a nice day. ~Purple Storm Catcher.

Prologue

The body in front of me dropped to the floor as my fist pulled back. I smiled, my shoulders still tensed; waiting for an attack, a movement, anything. Bodies lay in front of me; still, unconscious. I met the eyes of the two remaining men in front of me. Their eyes were shocked, scared even as I pulled myself up from the low stance I was in. The silence was sickening as the cool night wind stroked my skin, raising goose-bumps on my arms.

"Who are you, what are you?"

The grin left my face as I pushed my hair back, my heart beating loudly against my chest. "I'm Love." My voice was soft but clear as it traveled on the wind. "And I'm your worst nightmare."

SO what did you think. vote, comment, fan and maybe even wait for the next chapter.

and remember, smile.

~PSC

P.S. i need ten votes for the next chapter