Maraliz - lovelycruz

ABOUT THE AUTHOR!

Name: Maraliz

Age: 15

So, what insipires you to write? music, my paintings, everyday life.

When did you start writting? I think I started like two years ago.

Who are your favourate published authors? Amy  Plum & Tahereh Mafi

Who are your favourate authors here in wattpad and why? I only know a few. I don't read that much on here. I love Maili because her work is different. I love her style of writing. When I read her work it makes me want to do better and to work harder to become like her. 

Favorite book: A picture Worth Four Words By Maili

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Die For Me by Amy Plum

THE BOOK!!

Name Of Your book: Within The Heart

What inspired you to write the story? Me and my friend's were coming up with ideas of what I should write. It wasn't totaly all my idea. My friends did help. & we were just throwing ideas around.

Whats the story about? It's about a girl who loses her family. She gets raoed by her step dad and turns out shes going to have his kid.

What makes you story different from the others OR Why do you think people should read your story. 

My story has a lot of twiste. It isn't plan and smiple. I really think it's a good story. It's heart filled and sweet. And it has a lot of drama. And who doesn't like that? Uh, it also shows you that kids who come from a bad family or kids who don't have a family, it's showing you how hard their life is. And it isn't easy at all. It's a look on how the other life is like.