chapter 3

A/N

okay guys I'm starting a movement if you go out and see people you don't know I dare you to run up to them and say be a dinosaur and move your hands like your a t-rex going Rawr x3!!!!! its so fun well here's more story hope I you guys like it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally I have decided to do it. Its the third week of school and I know all my classes and who I have them with. Isabella and me have been talking quite a bit luckily well.... more like she talks and tries to have a conversation with me but I'm still really shy when I talk to her. But today that's going to change. I've decided to talk to her and ask her for her number. I really hope she say yes and gives it to me. I'm planning on doing it during first period when I have it with jak so he can back me up if I shut down or anything.

I decided to ride my bike to school today my mom didn't want me to but I really don't feel like riding the bus today so I could have a fresh chance to talk to her in first period. when I got there some how the bus managed to get there the same time I did and I rode up the side walk to school just as Isabella is walking off the bus so I ride up beside her and tell her to get on and she hesitated so I asked if she knew how to ride a bike figuring she would say yes but surprisingly she didn't so I said here sit on the seat while I stand up and pedal to the bike rack. Still hesitant she slowly climbed onto the seat and instantly grabbed the metal between the handles and held on like if she let go she might die. When we got to the bike rack she instantly jumped off scared for her life so I asked here if she was okay and she said yea so I took my chain off of my belt loop on my pants and chained it up then reached in my bag and grabbed a cheap version of a chain belt and put it on. She asked me "why do you wear a chain instead of a regular belt." I paused for a moment trying to come up with an answer but drew a blank so I simply said "I don't know I just prefer metal chains like this" and we walked to class. when we got there jak was already in his seat and smiled at me when me and Isabella walked in together. I shook my head meaning 'I haven't asked her out yet we just got here the same time' and walked back to our seats. the class went by pretty fast until the last few minutes. me and Isabella were talk and she caught me staring and she blushed making me nervous so I said sorry and looked away. We sat in silence for a few seconds then I decided to finally do it.

"so um would you maybe wanna hang out with me some time."

" of course I would love to, but can I get your number so we can set up the day?"

she smiled and she gave me her number and out of no where she gives me a big hug. She realized how shocked I was and quickly lets go then I realized what was happening and said no it's fine it's just iv never really had a friends besides jak and it just surprised me is all. She seemed very shocked by this fact so I asked what's wrong looking confused. She seemed upset by something I said so i looked away and said sorry and went to get up but felt a soft warm hand grab mine which made me freeze. Then i heard her whisper "please don't go" so I sat down and she said

"I never tried talked to you before because I figured you didnt want your friends to make fun of you I always thought you seemed really popular."

"hahahaha are you sure you don't need glasses, I'm guessing you never noticed that all my life I have been made fun of and bullied by your 'friends'. no one likes me the only reason jak is friends with me is because we grew up together im at the bottom of the social chain I'm the one everyone makes fun of."

"oh" is all she said and she looked like she was about to cry so I pulled her close and raped my arms around her and gave her a big hug and said

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to blow up at you like that. please don't cry I couldnt help it, I just lost my self."

she looked up with tears in her eyes and said "its fine I just didn't know your life was that hard." I looked down at her eyes which were starting to fill up with tears so I decided I will trust her and tell her.

"okay what are you doing after school today? will it be okay if I came over to your house. I promise I will not do anything I want to tell you something but I can't talk about it in public places like this. I get to nervous." me

she looked some what scared at first but hesitatingly she said yes and we walked to our next class as the bell rang.

A/N

okay so in thinking about adding in a chapter from Isabella's POV. so yea I can't decide if I should or not. let me know what you guys think please.