Chapter 8

As I listened to her, I noticed something within the trees. I quickly shushed them and began to make my way toward the forest. The rustling stopped. We waited a couple of seconds before walking away. That was very interesting.

As we approached the airport, my heart began to feel heavier with each step I took. My family lives here, and yet I still don't have the courage to ask if I could see them.

Our flight was delayed, which made me even more depressed. If that was possible. As I got up to get some Starbucks, I saw someone very familiar. She had kind black hair and blue/green eyes that turned grey in the sun light. Mom. I quickly hid behind the closet object, which was a fat, beer bellied man, with stubble from his eyebrow to his beard. He gave an unappealing grunt and looked at me as if I had ground an extra arm.

A man soon walked up to my mom. He had brown hair and brown eyes. That man was defiantly father. I have my dad's brown eyes and both of my parent's black hair. I felt uneasy at the sight of them. It seemed wrong to feel this way but, I did.

As I made my way back to the luxury sofa that we were sitting on, I gave Ashlyn her Vanilla Mocha. I had a Cinnamon Mocha instead. We wait for about one hour, then our plane arrived.

On the plane, we sat by a couple. The woman had a child about two years old. He kept wailing and wailing. The flight attendant told them that their child was too old to sit in his mothers lap and that he had to sit on a chair. This made the kid cry harder. Finally they had to be escorted off the plane. When they were walking off, the kid fell asleep in his mothers arms.

Now that ticked me off.

Finally we were back in England. It was such a relief to me for some apparent reason. I felt it was safe to call the castle my home now.

A/N:

Hey guys. I'm back from the dead:P

I've had a lot of homework and crap so I couldn't really update. I think I'm going to start questions of the day. Ummmmm, Question if the day!

Do any of you like Black Butler? if so, Would you give me feedback if I posted a Fanfiction? Answer in the comments please! Love y'all, Byyeeee!

~M