The bad boy wants to protect me?

Walking back home i felt a sense of confidence overwhelm me. Standing up to that guy felt right, like me. It gave me such an adrenaline rush and it felt amazing to have control over someone and stand up for myself.

After standing up to him i felt like i could do anything, including being a leader.

Stepping into the house i heard muffled voices coming from the kitchen. I headed towards the kitchen and stood outside the door that had been left open a tiny bit. I could tell there was about  four men in there all talking over each other.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" i heard Ladan shout. I rolled my eyes, bossy much? They listened though, it all went silent as ladan began to speak. "I don't need your shitty opinions, this is my choice and we need to find her! She's important and in danger. My word should be enough to get you three off your asses and do something!" Ha, i was right! Four of them (including Ladan).Wow, i'd only ever heard Ladan speak like that twice since i've known him, when we saw them gross guys at the fair and when i told him about my dad. Wait, were they speaking about me?

"She's just a girl Ladan, get over it. Someone else probably has her by now, you know how many people would love to get their hands on her just to get at you. You can't let them get to you." I heard an older man say, oh no he didn't. 

A loud bang echoed round the house which made me jump. I heard a groan and instantly became worried about Ladan, was he hurt?

"Like is said, keep your fucking opinions to yourself!" I heard Ladan shout, oh.

"She's weak Ladan, she doesn't belong in our world, when are you gonna accept that?" another man said. Well, time to make my entrance.

I opened the door fully and leant against the door frame, one ankle crossed behind the other, arms crossed across my chest and a smirk on my face. Ladan was stood up behind the breakfast bar looking stressed and angry at the two guys sat at the table and the guy trying to get himself up by the wall. Ha.

None of them had noticed me yet.

"Hello boys." I slirred with my smirk still plastered on my face. They all turned towards me with shocked expressions. Ladans turned into releif as the other boys just glared. They were hot, i can't deny it, but nothing compared to Ladan. After studying them all and returning their glares i looked back to Ladan.

His look of releif had turned to anger. My smirk got wider, i just couldn't take him seriously.

"Where the fuck have you been Addison?" He asked angrily, oooh full name, scary.

"Hello to you too." I said and gave him a wink. He was turning red with anger, i was enjoying teasing him but he seriously looked like he was about to explode.

"I said where the fuck have you been?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Strolling." 

"Do you know how dangerous it is out there? Why did it take you so long to come back?"

"Indeed i do Ladan, and i got held up by one of your buddies." I didnt miss the way Ladan froze at my words.

"Huh?" he mumbled.

"Yup, i don't know his name, but he was a member of your gang, the one who delivered the nvelope to me, you know?"

"Jeff." he mumbled.

"Yea whatever, he was a traitor." I said casually and four heads snapped up to look at me.

"The fuck??" "You're lying" "Don't be so stupid" Silly boys, didn't they ever learn to speak one at a time.

"Yup, he told the leader of the Border Brotherhoods a couple of Ladans secrets to save his family or whatever, which lead to someone close to Ladan getting hurt. He's gone now, i unofficially removed his pledge to the gang." I said, not letting any emotion cross me.

"What gives you the right to do that?" The guy who Ladan threw across the room said viciously to me, guess he's okay then. 

I looked over at Ladan, and he just looked at me, looking like he was trying to figure something out. Guess he noticed the change in me that i felt. 

I looked back to the guy who spoke with the biggest smirk on my face i could muster.

"Say hello to your newest gang member, fucker"

------------------------

Paloma Faith has become my new favourite person.

I've changed the perosn i want to play Ladan, there's a link on the side :) just imagine him with blonde hair! VOTE AND SHIZZZZ xxxxxxxxxxx