Episode One - Chapter 5: Without Whipped Cream

Niall’s POV

I clicked ‘end broadcast’ as I said cheers to the forty-seven thousand people watching me sit in my living room. I had done my first Twitcam tonight...since the accident. The fans had so many kind words, and so many questions about how the lads and I have recovered and why Zayn deleted his Twitter. I owed it to them so that they could hear me talk to them and see me answer their questions for them to know I was fine. I was fine... Wasn’t I? I shook my head and walked over to the fridge to grab a pint. “Put it down.” I heard a voice come from behind me. I turned around and there was Holly standing at the entrance of my kitchen. “It’s just one!” I said as I still grabbed the beer and closed the door of the fridge. “Niall Horan! Put the damn pint down!” She said loudly in an Irish accent, possibly thicker than my own. I went out with Holly briefly before the X-Factor, we were just friends before I really started liking her, but then I moved to London after One Direction happened, and it just would never have worked out. I only see her a couple of times a year now, when I go back home to Mullingar. We’re still friends so she flew down to London a couple of weeks after the accident to make sure I was alright. The news possibly made out that the accident was a lot more serious than it was, I mean, it was serious, but we didn’t need people flying out from all over to make sure we were still breathing. 

 man i want nandos oh look in next part it starts with nandos ' niall thought and looked down to the next paragraph of the story you are reading. what a carrot

“WHO FANCIES NANDO’S AT HALF TIME?” Louis said marching into my apartment with two big brown Nando’s bags. “NIALL DOES!” he finished, giving me quite the startle. I half smiled at him as he walked in closing the door behind him with his foot. “What’s wrong mate, your team losing?” he smirked as he sat down on the couch...the part that wasn’t covered with the towels. He jumped up as fast as he could. “What the hell is that! Why is your couch wet?” “Long story mate!” I said quite agitated, not that I was meaning to be. “Alright, well go grab us a couple of beers so we can get this chicken out before half time is over!” Louis said getting comfortable on the floor. “Ran out mate. Sorry.” “Woah, Niall - that’s not normal! What’s the matter?” I bit my lip as he said that. Who was I kidding? It was Louis! He’d know how to make a joke out of this. I picked up the lid of my banana bread container from where I dropped it down, turned it to the side of where the note was and handed it to Louis. He grabbed the lid with a frown and read the note. Once he had finished, he turned a shade of white, as if he had seen a ghost. It was then that I knew he had received one too, and this wasn’t just a sick joke anymore. He looked up at me and rubbed his face. “Er..I’ve actually had something similar too.” “Really? What did yours say?” I wanted to know eagerly. “Oh! Er...it was kind of a long the same lines as yours.” he said with a reply. “Oh.” I said staring at the food he had brought over, which was now cold. “Niall?” “Yeah, Lou?” I looked back over at him. “Why can’t you eat whipped cream?” he started to bite his lip wanting to laugh. I didn’t know what to say. How did this person know? I hadn’t told anyone except for my family and a couple of friends in Ireland. I didn’t want to worry the lads with this. “Err...I forgot to buy some the other day?” I said with half a smile as we redirected our focus onto the last half of the game and the food still sitting on the table.