Chapter 3 exploring the house

Authors note

My goal is to get to 2 k reads. Please please help me. Send this to all your friends, persuade them to read it. I'm at 52 reads now, at chapter 3 and I'm hoping that by chapter 12 I will be at 2k. I know it's possible. If by some chance I am at 2k or more reads by chapter 12 I WILL now I promise to give a little surprise to all of my best readers. If u have an idea of a surprise please dm me and the winner of the surprise will get a surprise of something alongside with the big surprise. So you have until my 12 th chapter. If you have sent this to say 5 friends and are now loving my story, please tell me and I'll put you in the draw for a personal surprise. Thanks heaps, and enjoy this new chapter - Ella

Bradly's p.o.v

"brad, jake, I have someone for you to met. I roll my eyes. " com'on jake, let's go. I say to my 12 year old brother. He has short darkish hair, where as I being three years older, having long blonde, brownish hair. I walk down stairs with jake behind me. I look at the door and see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. It's like I can't control this feeling. I think i ve fallen in love. " Bradley, this is delia, she just moved in next door" my mum, says introducing us. " I have to go now, but I'll be back in a few hours" " ok, have fun" I say, trying to seem all cheerful. Once mum walks out the door, delia walks in asks how old we are. " I'm 15 and jake is 12. " cool. I'm also 15." it was quite awkward for a while, but then I showed delia around the house, then we went up into my room. I have to admit it was clean. This is like the first time, we watched tv for a while, had something to eat, but since neither or us had seen her complete whole house, and her parents weren't home, we decided to go and explore it. We didn't really expect to find anything but it's worth a try.

15 minutes later

We didn't find anything, but then I realised that there was supposed to be a basement. I told delia and we look around the place, and couldn't find one. Just as we were about to finish up, I stood on a piece of carpet underneath the stairs, and felt it go in like there was a door underneath. I shoved the piece of carpet up, revealing a dusty old and boarded up trap door. I lifted it up, surprised by the heaviness. revealing long dark black stairs.

"Ladies first". I say in a quirky kind of way. delis looks at me with a no, " o hell no" look on her face.