Elena's Master

Elena’s Master

By J.J. Hennie

Christian enters the room, tall, gorgeous and strong. He is wearing old faded jeans, they fit snuggly around his perfect body, the top button is undone and his cock is peaking through. The fabric around the knees is fraying – no shoes, no socks.

I am seating on the floor, my legs a shoulder width apart, and Christian’s belt looping through my elbows and wrists holding my arms tight behind me. I am not allowed to look him on the eyes; at most, if I feel the need to see him, I am allowed to look at his crotch. It is a reminder of my place, I am here for his pleasure, to use me as he sees fit.

Once upon a time, Christian was my submissive. I am his first everything and I thought him all he knows. Truth be told, I miss him being my submissive, now, the only way I can have him is by accepting him as my Master.

I close my eyes, I need to focus on what I am doing or I will fumble and pay. He is a harsh Master, unforgiving of mistakes. For starters, I shall not call him anything but Sir or Master. Lords of Acid’s Lust starts to play and my heart starts to race in anticipation - he has learned well.

I want to see where he is but I won’t chance it. So I slowly open my eyes and scan from one side to the other, at the black wood floor. The beat of the music goes on and on, the album is on repeat. There is music and hardwood floors and nothing else; my heart is racing, my brain is blank and I am almost in a trance.

After a while, I see his toes right under my eyes and my breath hitches. He yanks my hair up and in a swift movement I am standing. Well, it is more like he is holding me, by my hair, up in front of him, a rag doll for his taking.

I look down fearing to look anywhere else – what does he has planned for me today?

“E,” in here, using my first name would be too casual, an indication of being too comfortable of each other. He does not call me “Ms. Lincoln” because that would be recognition of the other man in my life. “I am ready to have fun with you now.”

He pulls me by my hair to be on top of the square box. It is a kneeling box a little bigger than a couple of steps. I am to kneel on it, with my hands bent and my face over the side. It is an uncomfortable position to hold for long periods of time, but there are no restraints to help me. I am to keep the position because I want to please him.

It is not necessary, I already know what to do, but he pushes my head down ordering me to hold the position.

Master grabs a cat of nine tails and whips my tights, obviously getting my core more times than necessary. The techno music still plays in the background.

Long after my arms and legs start to shake, Master moves me to the bed and runs his hands all over my body. He finally frees my arms and it is for moments like this I am here. His large hands caressing every inch, every sore muscle and his intoxicating scent make my senses buzz. He massages my arms, my back, and my legs. He teases my nipples and sucks on my neck.

Then, he binds my hands against the headboard. I want him, it is like a drug. A drug I need and cannot live without – please take me, use me, I need you to need me.

He slaps me, not painful but my skin stings. “I know what you are thinking.” He has a smirk on his face and his brow arched.

Master has a green candle on his hands, he lights it and slowly drips hot wax around my breasts. I know he is writing something but I won’t be able to figure out what it says. Once he is happy with what he wrote, he puts the lit candle on my mouth.

The hot wax hurts as it continues to drip into my already sensitive skin.

“Hold it, you are not allowed to come.” His voice is wanton and dripping with lust and I know what is about to happen. My inner muscles are contracting in expectation; I feel the wetness gush out of me.

He pounds on me with all his might as hot wax drips on my chest. I bite the candle wishing it not to fall. With every thrust, the candle moves and I am afraid it will burn me. My hands are cold because of the tight bindings, there is hot wax dripping on my chest, and Master is taking his pleasure with me; I can feel his magnificent cock as his balls slap me. It is a heady cocktail of pain and pleasure.

When I am on the verge of ecstasy, he pulls out and hot white streams cover my stomach.

There is no much candle left and I am starting to feel the heat on my mouth even after he leaves with the candle at hand. I start to relax and close my eyes. I have not come yet, I try to relax and I breath in and out through my mouth but the techno music and the moans of the girl in the background make it impossible to cool off.

I do not know how long it is but when Mater comes back he has a knife with him. He slowly starts to scrape the wax off, and the sensation of the cold blade against my skin awakes an animalistic desire within me. It is strange, intellectually I know he won’t cut, but the danger and possibility is very real and I get excited to the point I am panting.

“tut, tut, tut” he teases “you are not supposed to come like this.” He removes the rest of the wax off me, taking his time and enjoying my need for him.

“Falling asleep on me, were you?” His voice is harsh and I panic. He drags the knife slowly, teasingly, to my inner tights. I know there is no wax there and instinctively I try to close my tights.

“Do not deny me.” He laughs a throaty and if I didn’t know better, happy laugh. Master puts the knife to the side and inserts a plug and a vibrator instead.

“I … I” He turns the vibrator on, and while I am trashing with orgasms, I clasp my mouth and swallow my moans. He cleans my chest and body with an iced cold towel as I writhe in bed. Finally, when I think I cannot handle it anymore, he turns off the vibrator, removes the plug and gags me – he knows I won’t be quite when he takes my ass.

 I feel how I stretch to accommodate his girth. It is at least an hour of him going in and out, moving around me. It is intense and overwhelming, I want to scream, I want to moan but all I can do is slobber over myself. He is hot, primal and I have never wanted anyone as much as him

“Come with me Elena;” He orders. My body convulses, I cannot take in any air, electricity runs through me, I literally see stars exploding behind my eyes, and everything goes blank.