Empty household

It's eerily empty, still. I land inside and go to his room, get under the desk and other stuff he wanted, and fly off. His room looks empty now.

As I fly off, I look at the bright sky. It's a really nice day and I feel like I'm getting used tot his already.
Shoutos POV

As I wait for her to return, I set up where we will put my desk and other stuff. It takes me a while but I do it at the end. My phone rings.
>Hello there, Midoriya
- Hi Todoroki! I-I was just wondering...did something happen between you and ugh, y/n? Are you guys a thing yet?
>Ugh, about that...well, it's complicated.
-oh alright. Gotta go, bye!
She bolts in the room with a my stiff loaded on her. She slides underneath them and frees herself.

We carry the desk to its place, and I set up the console and the second TV as she cooks. It smells nice again.

I get used to it quickly. She's both a best friend and girlfriend to me, which is pretty weird. I'm still thinking about making it official, but man, not yet.

Shoutos POV, a few weeks later a Monday

I shake her to wake her up. She doesn't react, so I kiss her. "Morning, sunshine." I whisper. She smiles mad gets up. I throw her clothes at her, and she gets ready quickly. She packs out lunches, and I get her backpack.

We are in danger of being late. She speeds up between the buildings but I sure we will not make it. How long can she keep up this pace? We have at least a few more minutes of flight.

As we land, the bell rings. I run and drag her with me without giving her the opportunity to transform, and we make it by a second.