Chapter 6

***A/N: OHHHMYYYGODDDDD i am honestly SO SORRY.. i havent updated in like forever... ive been so busy with school and volleyball i havent had any time.. i feel terrible. i'll try my hardest to update whenever i have free time, i promise. but OVER 4,000+ READS GHRJEKGHAEK YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU ALL! thankyou for making me so happy (: - joanna***

***Harry's POV***

The pounding of my heart against my chest grows louder as Eva stares into my eyes, not speaking for what seems the longest time.

"I-I.. I don't know what to say." Eva says, as her eyes move downward. I grab both of her hands and lift up her chin with one finger.

"Eva, like I said before, I care about you so much. I don't want to see you hurting anymore. If you go back home, I can't even imagine what your father would do. And just to leave you like that? I would be a mess. Please, just come with us. It would make me the happiest person in the world."

By now she was tearing up, and she just looked my straight in the eye.

"But, what about your fans, and the media." she says.

"I don't care about them, if my fans really loved me, they would be happy if i'm happy. And i'm only happy with you."

"I don't know about this Harry.." she says with her voice shaking.

"Please.. we can do this. Together." I say, nearly pleading.

My heart waited for her to speak and the words I have been waiting for so long to hear finally came out of her mouth.

"Ok, i'll do it." she said with a smile.

I embraced her in a tight hug and whisper in her ear "Thankyou."

"No, thankyou." she says, smiling.

We stare into eachother eyes, and I find my lips nearing hers. I could almost hear her heart beat, or maybe that was mine. All I knew was that this was the perfect moment. Our lips finally meet, and I cup her cheek in my hand. My tounge presses to her lips, wanting entrance. She lets me in, and we fight for dominance. Both of us start to run short of breath, and we pull away.

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight." I say smiling.

"Is Harry Styles asking me on a date?" she says winking.

"Yes, I am."

"That'd be lovely. But I don't have anything to wear except shorts and a t-shirt." she says bluntly.

"Then we can go shopping!" I say excitedly.

"Oh you don't have to do that.." she says.

"No, I want to." I say cutting her off from her words.

"Alright. Can I shower first?" she says, standing up.

"Of course babe." I say.

She walks toward the bathroom, and silently closes the door. I wait for the water to start running and then sprint towards the door and down the hallway. Louis was just walking out of his room as I ran towards Niall's.

"What are you so excited about lad?" he says cheekily.

"I need to talk to you guys. And get Simon on the phone." I say looking at him.

"Is everything alright?" Louis says worridly.

"Perfect. Everything's perfect." I say smiling.

We walk towards Niall's room, and open the door. Everyone is still watching the movie when we walk in, and I grab the remote and shut off the TV.

"What the fuck man?! The best part was coming up." says Zayn.

"Oh shut up, you weren't even watching. All you're thinking about is how lucky you're gonna get tonight." I say, looking at Ida, who angrily crosses her arms, her eyes glaring into mine.

I turn towards Liam and Niall saying "Get Simon on the phone, I need to tell you guys something."

"Everything okay?" Liam says.

"Yes everything is fine!" I say, "Just someone call Simon!"

"Already on it." Niall says, placing his blackberry on his bed, already ringing and on speaker for everyone to hear.

"Hello?" a voice says on the other line.

"Uncle Simon!" everyone screams.

"What's up lads?" Simon says.

Everyone looks at me, and I finally speak up. "Well Simon I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead Harry, but make it quick. I have a meeting in 10 minutes." he says.

"Well, you see, erm.." I scratch my head. How do I exactly put into words that I met a girl at Starbucks, practically saved her life, I asked her to go on tour with us, and that i'm already starting to fall in love with her?

I continue saying "I erm, met this girl. Her name is Eva Groom, and she lives here in Chicago. We met at Starbucks and she didnt have a place to stay. So she stayed with us at the hotel. I found out that she has a rough life back at home and.."

"What do you mean 'back at home'" Simon says.

"She erm, ran away from home."

"Hmm alright, keep going." he says.

"So she ran away from home, and she can't go back. After she told me what her father does to her, I can't let her go back there. She is honestly the most beautiful girl i've seen, and I already care about her so much. I can't just leave her Simon. She means the world to me, and I don't think I can live without her." I say, almost in a whisper.

"Are you trying to ask me if she can finish the tour with you guys? Cause that's what i'm guessing you're edging towards." he says.

"Yeah, I am." I say confident, hoping deep down inside his response will be positive. But what I got, was the exact opposite.

"No." he says bluntly.

I was left speechless for about a minute, when Louis puts his arm around my shoulder.

"But.."

"No, we can't do this Harry. Do you know how crazy things would get? Plus, she's a 'nobody', she doesn't sing, act, or model. And that's what you need." he says angrily.

"No, that's not what I need. Not even close. I need a down to earth girl, who is caring and not conceited like the rest of those bitches i've been with." I say standing up and walking towards the phone.

"Well it's not going to happen. I'm sorry."

The line goes dead, and my eyes start to water. I run towards the door and open it quickly and nearly knocking over Eva who was just about to knock on the door.

"Harry, what's wrong?!" she says.

I ignore her, running down the hallway, finding a small space where a vending and ice machine was. I sit down in the corner, with my knees to my head, letting the tears run down my face. I had a bad feeling about telling Simon, he never agrees to what I think, and hardly understands me. He made me seem like someone i'm not to the media, and it's like i'm officially stuck that way. I don't know what i'm going to do without Eva. Life just won't be the same. She just seems... perfect. After about 15 minutes of sitting in the enclosed space, I lift up my head and rest it against the wall. My eyes felt swollen, and my mouth dry. Suddenly, I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, and pull it out.

"Simon Cowell" is the name I read on the screen. My phone hovers over the green accept button, and I firmly press it, slowly lifting my phone to my ear.