Wings (Castiel x reader)

This is a kinda soulmate thing where if your soulmate is an angle you can see there wings. Hope you enjoy

————*********————

We just got finished a Windigo and I was to tiered and pissed to go to the bar with Sam and Dean. Sam said he would be home soon and I said take your time. Just cause I was a party pooper didn't mean I wanted to ruin there party.

By the time I got back to the bunker I was freezing and coughing non-stop. I guess I didn't realize how cold it was at first (probably due to the adrenaline) so I decided I would just walk home. So now here I was in the bathtub trying to get warm and relax.

I know most hunters say it's weird to take baths and shows weakness or some shit like that well screw them. I'll take a bath if I damn well please. I enjoyed the smell of all the flowery scents I put into my bath.

Once I realized this wasn't helping and I was still cold I decided I would try and sit and watch a movie all curled up in blankets.

As I was watching Y/F/S (your favorite show (besides supernatural lol)) my phone went off. I looked at the screen and saw the word Cas written in bold.

Cas: Hey Honeybee! How's my favorite girl doing today?

I blushed at what I had just read. Yes I know how idiotic of me to be in love with an angle. I know they can't love and it would never work. But I just... urgh I can't help it!

You: Hey my angle! I'm okay.... just tiered from the hunt and can't seem to get warm or stop coughing.

I knew he was most likely drunk. He texted like this whenever he was. Ever since he was human for a short while he was able to get drunk even after becoming an angle again but apparently he had to drink a whole liquor store.

Cas: what where you hunting? Where you by yourself?! Where are sam and dean? Why aren't they helping you?? Do you need me to come help you????

You: We where just hunting a Windigo, angle calm down. I'm fine. Sam and Dean are at the bar.

Cas: A Windigo?? do you want me to go to the bunker to help you??

Why was he so worried? He's never been this worried..... suddenly my head began to spin and I saw stars in my vision.... than everything went black.

Cas: Y/n?

Three minutes

Cas: Y/N?!?!?!?!

Four minutes

Cas: alright that's it I'm coming to the bunker. I'll see you soon

Cas P.O.V

She wasn't answering and it made me extremely nervous. She wasn't just one to stop answering. I've already ruled out that her phone might of died because she always warns me in advance if she's to lazy to go to the charger.

I hope she's alright. She probably thinks I'm drunk with how I'm texting her but I'm not. I just pretend I am so I can say my feelings for her without her thinking much of it.

I flew or as dean likes to say zapped to the bunker and let myself in with the spare key they always kept hidden out here for y/n Incase she forgot hers.

I went in and already I knew something was wrong.

"y/n?!" No reply "Y/n if this is a joke it's not funny!" That's when I saw her laying on the ground. Passed out. Already I knew what happened. She must have accidentally gotten into a pile of the Windigos feces. Gross I know. But to most it just looks like a pile of dirt. Angles on the other hand see a faint red glow.

If one is to fall in this they will become gravely Ill it starts with being incredibly cold, along with coughing continually, than slowly become thinner. Until finally you become so thin you die or you crave human flesh. Luckily there is a simple cure.

After giving y/n the cure I laid her in bed and sat next to her waiting.

While she was asleep Sam and Dean has come home and I explained what happened. I handed them each a vile and told them to drink this just Incase they happened to get anything on them. They did with no protest. They both went off to do something and I stayed here. Grabbed y/n's hand and began to confess my feelings for her. since I knew she couldn't hear me and this was the quite possible would be the only chance I would get

Your P.O.V.

I walk out of my room to see Sam sitting there with.... Jess?! What?! How is that possible?? Then I see dean walk in with.... Lisa?! What is going On?! How is this possible. Then suddenly I feel arms wrap around me. "Hey baby girl." I can't help but smile at the deep voice I already knew so well. Just then dean Sam Jess and Lisa all left. I turned around his arms still on my waist and he.....kissed me! Was the Castile freaking angle of the lord kissing ME.... Me of all people. I was stunned. Then he pulled away and began to speak again. "Y/N I love you so so much. I have since the moment I laid eyes on you when I raised dean from hell. I knew you where special. When I first met you and saw your soul I knew you where perfect. Sure it was damaged as well as your heart but you where still good. You where still fighting. I saw your passion and I saw your love. And when I first saw you like really saw YOU and not your soul I was in awe. Your beautiful y/e/c filled with worry but still such happiness to see me. You h/l, h/c hair that looked so gorgeous even slightly messy. Your beautiful smile that could light up a whole room. Your body that I could admire for hours. I knew you where the one. All of you is perfect in my eyes. You. Are. Perfect."

His last few words slowly sounded as if I was under water. Then I realized..... it was a dream. But then I realized something else. Someone's hand was in mine and someone was speaking to me. "Please wake up y/n. I can't lose you. I need you." Then I realized. It was Cas.

————*********————

I'm so sorry it's so long. I'll have to make this one a two part. Sorry if it's confusing or stupid. My apologies.