Zach Porter and I.

Zach kissed me from my ear making a trail down my neck. His sweet kisses made me feel 'tingly' in places I've never felt like that before. I moaned at the feeling a every touch he made on my body, his hand slowly creaping up shirt as if he was scared too. But scared in a good way- if that makes sense. Suddenly his kisses became more passionate and force, his tounge searching every region of my mouth and all I could think was 'I LOVE YOU ZACH PORTER!'. He pulled my tank top off over my head and threw it onto the floor, I lay on the bed and he pulled my shorts and panties off too, in one fluid movement. He was on top of me, and I could feel his erection brush over my leg, but I was too occupied by his sensual kisses. He followed his trail of kisses down my mouth to my thighs. He took hold of my thighs and spread my legs apart and slowly inserted his tounge into my vagina. I groaned at the top of my voice in pleasure, the feeling stirring inside me were undescribeable. He sucked and licked until I came, crying out 'FUCK ME ZACH' in unison. I quickly looked at him, slightly embarrased, but he simply said 'Will do' flashing a perfect smile. However I could see a little smirk on his face. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt while he took off his trousers and his underpants. His erection sprang up, he looked at me as though he was asking permission despite my out burst. I gave a slight nod, he kissed me forcefully to assure me he was in control and I didnt have to worry. Skin on skin. Each touch sent sparks throughout my body. He continued kissing me as he reached over and grabbed a condom. I took it out of his hands and helped his put it on increasing his pleasure too. He slowly entered me, he slowly started to move, moving to the rhythm of my body. Faster and faster he thrusted into me, each movement hightening my pleasure. More and more, faster and faster he thrusted into me while kissing my breasts and neck. 'Zach, I-' 'Hold on, stay with me' he said breathlessly. Two thrust after we came together- in harmony. He cuddled me on the bed, holding me tightly in his arms as though I was his. He continued to kiss me, less forceful though, this time it was soft and meaningful.

I wished i could tell him that I love that I loved him, but that would make this situation even more complicated.

Zach stiffened. He stopped kissing and holding me. He turned over and checked his phone.

'Shit! It's 11:05! I'm so sorry Ali but-'

I stood up and quickly threw on my clothes and flip flops.

'Bye Zach' I said, coldly as i walked towards he door. Annoyingly he got there before me and stood, back pressed up against the wall. His beautiful deep blue eyes, shining. (How could I ever be mad at those eyes?). 

'I know the situation is awkward but we're stuck in this rut. I have no idea what to do! I love Michelle, i really do... but I think i'm falling in love with you'.

I stood up on my tip toes, gave him a kiss on the cheek. He moved away from the door and I walked out.

I got in my car and drove off home with tears in my eyes listening to 'Blame it on September'.