Bye Bye, Mickey.

Matt slumped down on the couch next to his girlfriend, he nuzzled his head into her neck and sighed.

"You all packed?" She smiled.

"Yes." He said, resisting the urge to sigh again.

"So what's wrong then?" She asked, switching the TV off with the remote and turning to face him.

He sat up and looked at her. She almost melted through the couch at the sight of his big brown eyes, but she didn't. She settled for a soft smile instead.

"I don't wanna go." He pouted. It didn't last long though as he made himself laugh.

"Matt you have to go. You're their tour manager, remember? I'm pretty sure if you don't go then it's not gonna be a very successful tour."

"But Kay, I think I'm gonna miss you too much. No, scratch that. I know I'm gonna miss you too much, I really don't wanna leave you." Matt confessed, pulling her into a hug.

"Oh Matt, I had no idea. Listen, we're gonna talk everyday and besides you're gonna be really busy, too busy to think about me anyway-"

"Hey, I'll never stop thinking about you" Matt said releasing her from the hug and taking her face in his hands, he kissed her softly.

Kaytee had to pull away before things got too heated and she didn't have a chance to reassure him.

"Um, what was I saying? Oh yeah. You're gonna be with your best friends everyday for a month and you know you love your job. You'll have an amazing time."

"Yeah, all that is true. But still, we've been dating for four months now and this'll be the first time we've been apart. I feel really bad leaving you." Matt said as hung his head slightly.

"Relax, I knew this was your job when we met. I'm not mad at you for going." She smiled, lifting his head up.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Really." She reassured.

"But you know who is gonna be mad? The guys. It's time for you to set off" She continued, smirking slightly when Matt sighed.

"Okay. You're coming to the airport to say goodbye, right?" He asked, he was a little unsure.

"Of course! We'll take your car and I can drive it back." She said as she stood up.

Matt exhaled as he stood up too.

"Alright then, let's do this." He smiled.

They walked out into the hall where Matt grabbed his bag off the floor and his car keys off the table.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Oh no, wait I forgot something. Hold on." Kaytee said as she turned and bolted upstairs. She came back a few minutes later, this time with a bag on her shoulder. Matt thought nothing of it as he extended his hand for her to take and they left the house.

"So are they meeting you at the airport?" Kaytee asked, breaking the mildly comfortable silence that had fallen on them for the past 10 minutes.

"Yeah. Well that's the plan anyway, but they don't really do plans." He smiled.

Matt could moan about them all he wanted but they were, and always would be, his best friends. And also supposedly his bosses, but that was still under much debate.

Kaytee giggled.

Another 15 minutes and they were at the airport. Surprise surprise the band weren't, this had Matt worried. Despite the fact that they still had an hour until they were due to board and it would only take them half an hour to get processed, Matt had his manager head on and so naturally he was preparing for something to go wrong.