Ch. 1 (Edited)

Read note at the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Temperance’s POV

Finally some alone time, nobody to bother me, I woke up extra early today to finally talk to my only friend. Wrapping my black sweater around me I log into my email.

Alone13: hey there, you online? been a while...

MovieMan26: hey... how’s it going?

Alone13: well the same old, same old… ignored and embarrassed, as my life so happens to be. what about you?

MovieMan26: well as always, trying hard to be the perfect son people want me to be… it’s been a long time but enough time to ask if you accept my proposition…

Alone13: Yeah I know, I mean I’m being ignored more in school so I guess there’s that reason to stay. :)

MovieMan26: My option still stands and I’m always here for you… Have a Great morning. (Still weird to say that T.)

Alone13: Good Night Raj, sweet dreams. (I know, always will be like this.)

You’re probably wondering who is this MovieGuy26… and what is his proposition may be.

My name is Temperance Del La Rosa, I’m 16 years old, in my last semester of freshman year and ever since I’ve stepped into this school my life has been constant havoc. My stepsister has been tormenting me nonstop because her mother loves me most, but I hate her because my father loves her most. As much as I hate my father he is the only blood I have. My mother died when I was born and father blames me. My father is a Caucasian man and my mother was a Mexican beauty. I don’t like to learn much about my father because he hates me and doesn’t bother tell me about himself. I could care less now. My mother is all I know about but I don’t know what she looks like. My father only likes me because I don’t look like her. I don’t look like her because I’m big. I’m taller than him, and weigh 200 pounds. I am always made fun of in school because I’m so fat. I spend my days wearing black and looking down. Ever since my father remarried while I was in 8th grade my life just down spiraled from there. My stepsister became cruel to me and made everyone I knew turn against me, even the guy I’ve like for such a long time, Lucas, who not only treated me like a human being but said the occasional “Hi’s” here and there. Not that I had a lot of friends but enough to forget about my fathers harsh treatment. But the only good that came was that my stepmother loved me. I rarely saw her and that was what saddened me the most. I thought she could’ve been my rock but her daughter just ruined it all for me. I just hope I stay ignored for a couple days. I can’t handle any more humiliation from my sister. I’m trying… I really am.

Which is where it all came to meeting Raj, MovieMan26. I was on Omegle my third month in freshman year, our interest was Bollywood, and I know, not that common to find. I mean he does live in India though; he’s 17, and the sweetest person I’ve ever talked to. I know what many people say about online predators and stuff like that but I’ve talked to him once on the phone and I can’t label him as danger, but sweet. He asked me why a girl from California and especially half Mexican would be interested in Bollywood. It was my stepmother, she works as a Multi-Cultural Movies Professor in UCLA and has most of her classes in the evening studying different cultures and she recommended me to watch some Bollywood movies. I fell in love with the dancing, singing and acting; it let me escape my life. I told him exactly that and we became great friends, ever since we’ve been emailing, we’ve grown a great friendship. I told him everything about my life. He hates everything about it and wants me to let him be my escape. He told me he’d pay for everything and that I shouldn’t live like that… He asked me this like two and a half weeks ago and I’m not really sure.

Next Week

Last week of school was my last week trying to cope with this reality I call my life. Monday, I thought I should try to be stylish so I wore white jeans and a navy blue loose shirt… I was feeling very confident of myself until I heard everyone laughing at me. I thought it was because of something else until I saw them pointing at my back, mother nature decided to come at a terrible day. I had to go to the nurse’s office and wear PE shorts all day. Tuesday, lunchtime, Lucas came over to me and accidentally dropped his tray filled with food on me and walked away to slobber all on my stepsister, who’s wearing practically nothing, gross. I was getting used to all this ignorance and suddenly all eyes on me. The last straw was Wednesday afterschool, I ran a little late going home because I missed the bus thanks to my pad infested locker. While entering my house I hear my father arguing with my step-mom.

“I don’t want that bag of scum on my will, she’s been fat dead weight on me for the past sixteen years. Not even her mother stayed to see that grow.” I’ve never heard my father speak so low of me like that and to bring up my deceased mother as leaving me fucking hurt.

“Oh honey don’t say that, she’s a great girl really, she has done no harm to you, don’t do this to her…” I walk away slowly as my stepmom defends me but it’s not enough for me to forget.

I hear loud noises coming from my room and suspiciously walk towards it and opening the door. It’s my sister and my Lucas having sex on my bed. I can’t fucking believe this. First my father and his bullshit torment over my sister, not respecting my room and knowing I’ll never have Lucas now. I immediately push them off my bed and point to the door because I don’t want them to see me weak. My sister stands up with her clothes and laughs and Lucas walks out snickering behind her. I fucking hate them, I hate them all but my stepmother. I have to go, what do I have to loose, only two people appreciate my existence, one of them is Raj. Hoping on my desk I try to communicate with Raj, must be really late over there… I wouldn’t know.

Alone13: are you around Raj, I need you.

*couple minutes later*

MovieMan26: Yes I’m here; this is not our usual time to talk haha what’s up?

Alone13: I….

            I accept your proposition. And I want to leave now. I… I just can’t. I tried my best Raj I really did.

At this point I’m crying. I’m weak and alone. I have nothing left to strive for here.

MovieMan26: of course, I’ll have my private jet fly you up tomorrow morning at 6am, just tell them your name and that I sent you, go to this address, it’s a private airport, goodbye, be safe.

Alone13: thank you so much Raj, I love you for doing this for me. I can’t wait to repay you! Bye!

As I stare at my nearly naked room it suddenly dawns on me… did he just say private jet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Edited and changed a bit to make it more explainable and interesting. Don’t continue reading I’m fixing everything…