Chapter 8: Back again

(Warning: swearing, breif mentions of hospitals)

      (Third person POV)
  After a couple days, Virgil was moved to a behavioural analysis unit for his eating disorder. After that, a couple weeks passed.

     Virgil left the unit, catching a taxi to his house to make an appearance at school. He was a little upset that his parents didn't come running home when they heard he was in hospital.

    Once Virgil got to his house, he quickly got dressed in a hoodie and jeans before taking off towards the school. Since the taxi took off, he had to run to school.

   He finally arrived to the school building, stopping infront of the door when the sound of struggle and shouting flooded from beyond the doors. He slowly opened the door to find three boys throwing another boy around. Virgil walked in, watching the fight carefully.

    A soon as he was close enough, he saw who was getting beat up. Logan. Virgil scowled and quickly ran to the scene, socking one of the bullies in the face and placing himself infront of Logan.

    Logan looked up, surprised to Virgil back and healthy. The three bullies stopped and stared at the emo. "Back the fuck off." Virgil snarled. The bullies flinched and ran, ducking into an empty classroom.

    Virgil turned and pulled Logan up. "You okay?" He asked, helping Logan gather his books. "Yeah. Just a couple of bullies." Logan said, fixing his glasses. "It's good to see you back Virgil." Virgil nodded. "Well. Wanna walk to the detention classroom with me?" Virgil asked. It was the nerds turn to nod before the two made their way to the detention classroom.

    The two walked in to find Roman sprawled acrossed three desks pushed together with Patton patting his head. Joan, Talynn, and Damian sat in the corner, chatting quietly to themselves. Thomas and Jon sat at the teacher's desk, playing on a lap top.

    Logan walked over to Patton and pecked him on the cheek, earning a surprised look from Virgil. The emo cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the room. "VIRGIL!" Roman shouted, rolling off the desks and thumping onto the floor.

    The room came alive with hugs and chatter until Joan shouted for everyone to quiet down. "Prom is in a couple weeks. We have barely practiced the song.." He said, starting to get worried. "The song?" Patton asked.

    "Our band is playing a song at prom." Virgil said, the anxiety hitting him like a bus. "Oh! Congratulations kiddos!" Patton shouted happily. "Don't congratulate us yet Pat. We gotta get practicing or we are gonna be screwed." Talynn said, getting up from a desk.

    "Well lets get going to Virgil's." Joan said, getting up as well. "Can we all go?" Roman asked, getting up from the floor.  "I don't see why not as long as you guys stay in the house. Can't have distractions." Damian finally spoke, heading towards the door.

   The sqaud made there way out of the school and into the cars.

~Time skip~

   Roman, Logan, Patton, Thomas, Remy, and Jon sat in Virgil's living room, listening to the distant music coming from the garage. They were all lost in conversation when the sound of the door opening silenced them.

    Two females walked in and froze at the sight of all the people sitting in their living room. "Uhm... Who are you?"

Stopping the chapter there.

I got big plans for this story as well as plans for a new story

I hope you are having a great day/night and I hope you are enjoying this story so far!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh