Chapter two: Major PDA

Roman Reigns' POV

I wake up and got into black basketball shorts and a muscle top and got my tennis shoes on and put my hair back into a bun.

I then look over and see my kids cuddled into my beautiful girlfriend of 2 years. I take a picture and smile.

I put it as my wallpaper then kiss Tavia. She responds with kissing me back.

I pull away and her eyes flutter open.

"Wake up, babe. Time to head to the gym." I say.

She sits up and yawns then stretches. She looks so adorable in the morning. Her hair a mess. Her clothes a little messed up.

She gets up and kisses me as she walked passed me. I also slap her ass as she walks away. She looks back and I wink. She smiles and gets ready.

I call Josh.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hey, Josh. Can you do me a favor?" I ask.

"What's up, cuz?" He asks.

"Can you get Jon and a couple of the other superstars and divas to come watch the kids? I don't trust the Authority with my kids here and they know what room we're all in." I say.

"Aright, yea, we'll be there." He says.

"Thanks, man." I say.

"No prob." He says and we hang up.

I turn and see Tavia looking fine as hell

(Pretend the jacket is unzipped)

Her workout clothes always compliment her body. And she has an AMAZING body.

I would know. 😉

"I know that look babe. Calm down. I know you're hungry, but we got the kids." Tavia says, getting on her tippy toes and kissing me then walking away.

I blush and then walk out and see Jon and Colby ready. They see Tavia and start laughing. She smirks.

"Are you trying to kill Joe?" Jon asks.

"I know right. Like she looks sexy and everything but I can't do shit cuz the kids are here!" I say.

Tavia smirks as the guys laugh at my misery.

"Wait til they go your dads, next week, baby girl. Cuz when they do, Ima get my revenge." I say.

"And you ain't gonna be walking." Jon says.

She blushes and there was a knock on the door.

I open it and see Jon, Josh, Trinity, Phil, April, Bryan, Brie, John, Tamina and Nick.

"We'll be back in an hour." I say.

"We got them. Go workout." Josh says.

"Thanks, man." I say.

Tavia, Jon, Colby, and I leave and we walk to the gym since it's only like 2 blocks away. We get there and see the 4 people we don't wanna see.

Evolution and Nikki Bella.

We ignore them and go to the ring. We all stretch and then decided who's gonna spar first.

"Let's see you lovebirds go at it and see if mister viper does anything." Colby says.

I smirk. I pick Tavia up and bring her in the ring and she gets up and smirks at me. I return it.

"Go!" Colby yells.

I see Evolution & Nikki look over and watch. Tavia and I lock up and she tosses me to the mat in a head lock.

"Come on, Joe!" Colby says.

I got out of the lock then Tavia runs and jumps onto me and I catch her. She pressed her chest to mine and my guy instincts kicked in and I looked down.

She smirks and kisses me, taking my breath away. She jumps down. She twists my arm behind my back.

I counter and twist her arm behind her back and take her down to the mat and kneel over her. She was on her stomach with her arm pinned behind her.

She got us up and she breaks the hold then I send her into the ropes and she comes at me and I pick her up but she quickly hits the huricurauna.

As I was down, she climbed on top of me and pinned my arms over my head and straddled my waist.

"Damn, babe." I say.

She was panting. Again, the guy in me, watched her chest breath in and out.

Soon, her lips were on mine. She pulls away and bites my neck. My widened in surprise a little. She's never like this in public.

She pulls away and pecks my lips then gets up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa--- where the hell you goin?" I ask, pinning her against the turnbuckles.

"I'm just getting energy built up for our workout." She says all innocent like.

My hands rest on her hips. I peck her lips.

"I'm gonna get you back." I say.

She giggles.

I heard the guys laughing so I turn to see Randy seething in anger, staring at me.

I smirk and trail my hand up to Tavia's chest. She rests her hand on my chest.

I kiss her and she kisses back. She clutches my shirt with her hands and pulls me closer. I let my hand rest on her back under her shirt and my other hand was on her ass.

"Whoa! Guys! Watch the PDA!" Colby jokes.

"Keep that shit in the bedroom." Jon jokes.

We pull away and laugh. Tavia walks past me and I slap her ass. She jumps a bit and I chuckle.

She looks back and smiles then continues walking.

"Hey." I say.

She turns back to me with her hands on her hips.

"What?" She asks.

"Bring that ass back over here." I say, with my hands on my hips.

She smirks and walks over to me and kisses me. I kiss back then we pull away.