Oh! New people

Anna's pov

In a month, the holidays will end. I do not know if I'm ready to start all over again. new friends, teachers... but can do it. I took a walk through the neighborhood yesterday, and looks very nice. My mother insists that we should meet the neighbors, I agree with her. My father was buying some kind of pie, because we have to introduce ourselves with style. hahaha, just kidding. The house of one of our neighbors seem smaller than ours, but it seems "richer". In an hour we'll knock their door.

I received several messages from my boyfriend, Alex. I do not know, I'm feeling weird, do not want to answer. Should I break up with him and start over here? Or should I hold on to the past anyway, because I love him?

I have a lot of time to think about it but not now. I need to relax.

-------------/--------------/----------------/---------------/

We left the house and went up to the door of a lot of neighbors. This is our "last house". A lady answers the door. She looks older, but looks good. She is blonde and has bright and friendly blue eyes and. I smile with this view, she seems like a great person.

-Ohh, hello! -She says

-Hello! We are the new neighbours. My name is Emma Parker, this is my husband Robert.- My mom says

-Hello. My name is Anna. - I say, shyly

- I'm Simon.

-Hey, I am Marilyn. Marilyn Bellamy. Nice to meet you guys. Let me call the boys. DOMINIC! MATTHEW! COME HERE!

Two boys appear quickly. One of them has black hair, and yes, beautiful and amazing blue eyes. And he is very skinny, pretty much. He is short and has a cute nose and his cheekbones are fantastic, equal his jawline. Oh Gosh I am having breathing problems here..!.!!

The other boy is blond, and has medium green/grey eyes. He is not so skinny like the other guy, but he is not fat, he looks more muscular. He is very handsome. Wow, maybe coming to England had been a good idea.

Marilyn's voice "woke" me.

-He is Matthew- She says pointing to the "blue eyes guy".

-Oh...Uh. Mom I think that I can introduce myself. -Matthew says, blushing.

-He is Dominic.- She says avoiding Matthew and smiling at Dominic.

Matthew rolls his eyes. I giggle and he stare at me and smile. He has such a cute smile but I look to the floor.

My parents start talking with Marilyn and I am here "alone" with Matthew and Dominic. Simon asked mom if he can go to our house and she agreed with him.

I look to Dominic. He looks me back and smile.

-Hm, as you know, I am Dominic Howard. But you can call me Dom.

-You can call me Matt.

-I am Anna Parker, but you can call me Anna.

Matt's phone rings and he walks away, leaving me with Dom.

This is a little bit awkward, but I think that Dom looks like a cool guy. A really cool guy.