Not a chance

standing at the balcony, eyes closed, letting the ocean breeze invade my lungs and listening to the rythms of my unbecoming thoughts.

Many things rushed in my mind, I couldn't help wonder how's everything back home, how's Navy and everyone else doing and most of how's my company.

I wish Fatima and Lamin were still around. Their company was really a good distraction, since they arrived I didn't feel bored no get lost in thinking.

To be honest I wished we'd met in a different situation.

I look at the watch on my wrist, it was quarter pass six in the evening. Fifteen minutes more to go.

I stood there looking at the surrounding.

everything outside looks beautiful and relaxing but nothing feels right. i feel like my heart was elsewhere , Navya was right. I should talk to Manik, and this is the right time to do so, I mentally convinced myself watching him play ludo with his Sanna maybe fiancé or future fiancé who knows.

I felt as if though everything around me was on fire.

To say the least Jealous would be an understatement!. Although we are not in a relationship.

I couldn't help feeling otherwise.

"No..no..noo, that's cheating Sanz.." Manik was giggling as she continue tickling him.

A smile curve on my lips as I continue to look and admire this side of him, he's a child at heart, I couldn't help but feel jealous, i wished We were that okay, I wish I could play with him like that, I wish I was the reason for this beautiful new sight of him that I was enjoying from far, I wish I was the one making him laugh out so loud amidst the chaos.

i wanted to go pull him into a hug and rest my head on his chest,

But I wasn't in the place to do that.

We are nothing as it is.

Suddenly I realize it's pointless to stay, i have to go, We don't belong together . as much as I think I like him and enjoy his company I have so many things to take care of back home.

"This is it" I decided I'm going back weather he is ready or not, weather he likes it or not, he doesn't own me anyway so he can't stop me.

i really needed to talk to him and let him know that just staying around won't solve anything if he can play, laugh as if nothing happens I can't and I have to go home. But another part of me wanted him to held me tight tonight; really close, really tight and grace me with endless forehead kisses.

But who was I kidding, he had better things to do with better people I guess.

Hearing Sanna's laugher echoing at the tea table, I gave up on the dream of even sharing his house tonight.

Afraid of being caught staring at them I turned my back facing the sea.
.
.
.

After a while My own thoughts took me by surprise.

I inhaled his scent on my neck from behind, he Wrap his arms around me, hold me close, fold me into him and let my head rest on his chest.

"You will catch cold out here you know" his hands Turning into something i never thought it could be.

"What do you care, go back to your lover" I said moving away from him.

Laughing out loud he said "yes you're very right but not just my lover but also your future sister in law"

His answer didn't surprise me much I knew from the start there was something but what I didn't get is the last part. How is she my sister in law?. so I look at him cluelessly.