Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

Cecilia's POV:

I rolled my ankles as we waited for the coach in the locker room.A bunch of students from both school's had come out to see this.It was late so the field was lit up with the lights.It was pretty cool if you ask me.

Soon Stella bounced into the locker room her blonde hair was down and not tied up yet.

"My dad,Stephen,Jackson and Stiles are here."She smiled opening her bag in search of her lucky ponytail.

"Serenity is not here?That's new."I noticed.

"I think they are having some problems lately."

"Well why is he dating a College student?No offence but he is way to smart for her.She's rude and snobby at times."

"I know.But you know Stephen doesn't see that because she is an "angel" around him."She smiled finding her ponytail and tying her hair up.I had already done that and clipped back my bangs.Our uniforms were a dark navy blue with white spandex underneath so that the material didn't rub against our skin.But Stella had a yellow band around her left arm that had a large 'C' on it.She was captain since grade nine.The captain before that was grade twelve and Stella owned her ass still.

"Okay ladies let's get moving!"Coach yelled.Her name was Ms.Vaughn and she was short,stubby with really curly,brown,frizzy hair.She could be pretty if she just woke up and actually tried to.

We walked out and our side sat people wearing the "Royal Blues"-Our team name-colours.We walked onto the field as did the other team.They were the "Bats" and there jersey's were purple.

I swore bats were black...but okay.

I went to the right wing position and Stella went to the striker's position.I flicked my ankles and looked into the stands on our side.You could probably guess who I was looking for.Soon I found Jackson,Stephen,Stiles and Max sitting together.Stiles had a sign he brought to every game and they all wore jackets with navy blue scarves and Jackson wore a navy blue hat.It was cold because it was night and it was October.

I took a shaky cold breath as I bounced up and down a bit.a nice cloud came out.

It's freezing out here!

After the game finally got started it warmed up because I was running back and forth.We were up three to nothing already in the first half thanks to Stella.People would consider her a ball hog but everyone on the team wants her to take it because we want to win.Usually after two or three goals she will calm down and stop going through the whole team and let other people go.

A girl on the left wing caused a turn around and caught all of us flat footed.

"Get Back!"Ms.Vaughn bellowed.Her face was bright red with anger.Everyone ran fast back but the girl with the ball was faster and she had some feet to get past our defence.Stella was the first one back with me trailing behind her.She tried getting her foot out to get the ball but the girl hit it around her feet and landed on the back of her calf in the process with her cleats.She kept running and I was so close behind her I wish I could have grabbed her pony tail and yank her back.

Think how cool it would be to catch her and everyone-including Max-would see?I smirked to myself and the thought somehow made my legs go faster.I was right beside her and I leaned on her kicking the ball away so our goalie could grab it and hold onto it.I fell in the process and I heard the girl curse and growl behind me.A large roar from the stadium erupted behind me.I smiled getting up and taking deep breaths feeling proud of myself.

People stood and clapped as the half time buzzer rang.I looked over and saw Stella on the ground holding her leg.Her head was back on the grass and blood drenched her blue sock.I jogged over as did the trainer.