§ A Deal With The Devil §

§Eliana's POV§

Pain.

It feels...so familiar...

I shrieked and screamed in pain as the men who kidnapped me and Ciel whipped my back continuously. I could feel blood drip down my back and down my legs. My vision was blurry as tears filled my eyes. My wrist burned by yanking my wrist from the chains that were wrapped around my arms.

"Stop! Please stop! Stop! Don't hurt her! You want me! Not her!" Ciel shrieked. He was locked inside a dog cage in front of me, forced to watch me being tortured.

The man gave me one last powerful slash and I yelled in pain. I collapsed to the floor panting. He man grabbed my hair and threw me inside the dog cage with Ciel.

"Eliana!" Ciel shouted, quickly crawling to where I laid.

"Master Ciel..." I whispered, weakly.

"Don't speak! You're too weak!" He ordered. He wrapped a worn out rag around my waist and back, trying to stop the bleeding.

I nodded my head and felt him put my head in his lap. He petted my head as I closed my eyes.

"Why do you always protect me? You need to take care of yourself too, you know." He huffed, sadly.

"Heh. Master Ciel...it's my job to protect you..." I replied.

"After all this this time you still call me Master..." He chuckled.

I smiled amused and opened my eyes to meet his. I lifted my hand and caressed his face. He lifted his other hand and put it on mine.

"You are like the brother I could never have Master Ciel...you gave me the life I had always wanted...thank you..." I said. A stray tear fell from my eye as I smiled up at him.

"Please don't speak as if you are going to die El! I can't lose you too." He sniffed.

"You have grown into a fine young man Master Ciel. Even if these past few...well I don't know how long, but even if it has been really rough for the two of us...you might not need me any more. I mean your all grown up now!" I chuckled, which turned into a coughing fit.

I put my hand to my mouth and saw blood. I quickly closed my hand, and tried to hide it from Ciel, but he grabbed my hand and opened it. I could see his blue eyes darken.

"Ciel...I don't know how much time I have left...so I'm going to give you something precious to me..." I whispered.

I grabbed the necklace that was hidden under my now ripped up dress and pulled out a music box necklace. It look to be as if it was a silver locket that had a blue coral rose on top that was entwined my gold vines and gems.

"El...isn't this the necklace Sir Aden gave you before he left?" Ciel asked, examining it in awe.

"Yes...it was my mother's that was past over from many generations before her...and now, I'm handing it over to you..." I whispered.

I opened the music box and turned the small crank on the side. I closed my eyes as I listened to the song play.

"My lullaby..." Ciel whispered.

"Yes. Keep this safe Ciel...Don't let them take his...I know...you'll..." I whispered, drifting off at the end.

"No Eliana! Please! Don't close your eyes!" Ciel screamed, tears running down his face.

He continued to shout, but slowly I could here anything at all. And soon I drifted into darkness...

==========================================================================