Niall Horan Imagine

hello :) this imagine is dedicated to  k1drauh0e :) ok thanks for reading! 

‘Cause I can love you more than this,

I can love you more than this’

Harry finished his solo and it was my turn.

‘If I’m louder would you see me 

Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me 

Cause we are the same 

You save me but when you leave it’s gone again’ 

I sang smiling to myself. I looked at Louis as he started his solo, but something caught my eye.

In the front row I saw a pair of beautiful, sparkling eyes, staring right at me. Her lush, flowing hair was bouncing as she jumped up and down, screaming for us.

There was something about her, it made me feel like it was fate I saw her tonight. I felt as though forces were pulling me to her. I came to this conclusion.

I need to meet her.

All the boys picked up in the chorus again and I joined along, my mind never leaving the front-row girl. I kept stealing glances at her, but we never made eye contact again.

We sang a couple more songs and then it was time for Moments, our last song of the night.

When it came time for my part, I looked right at her and sang. She met my eyes and heat rose to her cheeks. It was like I was only singing to her. I was completely oblivious to the fact that thousands of other people were listening.

Lou then started singing and our gaze never left each other. When the song came to an end I pointed to her and smiled. Her eyes lit up and she looked to the ground, blushing to herself again. I ran off the stage, but not before pulling off one of my signature jumps. .

         “That was great lads,” Liam said smiling.

We were all still breathing heavily from the performance high, but I was on a mission.

         I tracked down somebody from management and described the girl in the front row.

         “I want to see her,” I demanded and the man nodded and went off to find the girl.

         I turned around and headed off to our dressing room. I grabbed a beer and flopped on the couch.

         10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. The man who I talked to earlier stepped out of the way to reveal the front-row girl. I really needed to find out her name, so I could stop calling her that.

         I nodded to the man in thanks and held out my hand to the girl. She took it with a bit of hesitation and I led her away. I brought her to the makeup trailer and motioned for her to sit.

         “Um, why am I here,” she said looking a bit nervous. I also could see a bit of annoyance in her eyes. I would be mad too if someone dragged me away while I had no clue of what was going on. I guess I better explain.

         “When I saw you in the audience there was just something about you,” I started off a bit nervously, “I don’t really know, but it made me feel as though I was meant to know you, like it was fate,” I stated.

         “I know I probably sound insane and a bit corny right now, but I just have that feeling that I need you in my life,” I finished looking down now. I was embarrassed now and I looked up slightly to find her looking at me with a big grin on her face. 

         “I want to get to know you too,” she said softly, still grinning.

Her smile just made me want to smile.

         “You should probably know my name first though,” she chuckled, “I’m Angelina.”

         She reached out her hand, but I pulled her in for a hug. Wow she even smelt amazing. Like vanilla.

         “That’s a very pretty name,” I said, “almost as pretty as you.”

         She looked at the ground again, with a cute smile and a little colour on her cheeks.

I chuckled softly as I put a finger under her chin and lifted it up. When I met her eyes I felt an invisible spark go off between us.

“Don’t look at the ground,” I whispered, leaning in closer, “I want to see your beautiful face.”   

I moved all the way in and crashed my lips against hers. I put my hand on her cheek and fireworks went off as our soft lips moved in sync.

We pulled away and both of us were smiling like idiots. A moment later Harry walked in, and saw us smiling at each other, still quite close.

“Niall we’re leaving now,” he stated with a chuckle.

“Or if you have other plans...”he trailed off smirking at us.

“No I’ll let you go now,” Angelina said standing up. 

We quickly exchanged numbers and she smiled at me one more time before heading to the door.

“Hey Angelina,” I said before she was out the door.

“Yeah Niall,” she replied with a smile.

“Are you busy tomorrow for Dinner?” I asked her excitedly.

“Nope,” she said, popping the ‘P’.

“Well you are now,” I stated, “I’ll pick you up at 6?”

“That would be great,” she said grinning.

“See you then,” I waved.

“Bye Niall,” she said sweetly as she headed off.

I walked back to the boys and hopped in the car. The boys noticed my giddy look.

“What happened in there,” Liam asked, looking slightly amused.

“NIALL’S GOT A CRUSH!” Harry sang and I smacked him on the shoulder.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do,” I stated and picked up my phone.

I clicked on a number and put the phone to my ear.

It rang twice before someone picked up.

“Hello?” said an angelic voice and I smiled once again.

“Hi Angelina, I said, “I missed your voice.”