Stuck with you

Sofia and Frank "dislike" each other. But all of their friends would love if they end up together.

Then one day their friends planned to lock them up in a room with each other for a whole day.

They planned it for weeks! They made sure that it is impossible for them to get out, They got food that they both loved and stocked it in the room, They Added a small fan and everything.

Once they are stuck in the room they did everything to get away from each other..tried to escape but failed miserably and had to share a bed..Needed to save food and played games to entertain their selves..

But what if one develops feelings? And one confesses that they like the othed one's best friend?

We know that one will break and the other will be happy..

But is there 1% possibility that they could be both happy in the end?

...With each other?

A U T H O R ' S N O T E :

Hello!

I know I have like..2 books still working on..but the other one is almost finished..so yeah..

Do you guys like the plot? cause if not..I'll delete this book..

You guys decide..

Okay..umm..haha..yeah..

These characters are in real life..St.Victor Knows..if you read this..Sofia or Nina or Sarrah or Camel or anyone St.Victor I hope you know..

Lol! Byee!

DONT FORGET TO

COMMENT

VOTE

READ

BUHBHYE!