10

YOU GUYSSS!! thank you all so much for the recent reads, it means so much! on the 10th of april i got to number four in the ziam tag

& then it went down a bit,, to then go to number three today on the 13th 😳

none of my stories have ever gone that high before and it just means a lot 🥺 especially since i've read some of those ziam books that i've been ranked close/next too omg 🥺🥺🥺🥺so bc of that, here is an update a few days earlier!!SO much love,,😚

so bc of that, here is an update a few days earlier!!
SO much love,,
😚

2014
liam, 18
zayn, 21

"are you ready liam?" scotty asked a slightly nervous liam, but nonetheless, he nods.

"scotty will take care of you if there is anything to happen. you're in good hands, yeah?" niamh comforted liam before they left and he let out a deep breath, nodding again.

they all say their goodbyes and then scotty and liam were on their way. thankfully it wasn't that long of a drive, so liam didn't over think things too much. didn't mean he was still worried about the whole situation.

scotty found a parking in the basically vacant parking at the jail, turning to liam after cutting off the engine. "ready to go in?" liam put his hand up, doing a deep sigh and sharing a small smile, ready to go. scotty patted him on the shoulder and they got out.

when getting to the entrance, and even on the small walk to the front, there were security guards roaming around. liam knows it's for the safety of everyone, because who knows what can happen, but just that is making him uneasy to go in.

"liam?" scotty's voice got him out of his thoughts and just realised they were now inside, ready to talk to the lady at the counter. there was the strong transparent plastic with some holes for communication and so if in any situation, no one could try go over the counter.

"can i help you?" the lady asked, looking them
up and down. "well, we're here to see zayn malik. but i'd like to also talk about bail." scotty spoke, obviously.