Special??

'Sup! Tobi is back! (*^▽^*)  Today with a special guest! It's...

Naruto: Me Dattebayo!

Yes, Naruto is Tobi's special guest! So, what are we two goofballs doing today, Naruto? o(^▽^)o

Naruto: We are gonna try out food and decide how much points the food will get!

Yep! We two invited different people over which cooked us delicious or not-so delicious foods! Let's open the door and let the first contestant in!

Naruto: I want to do that-ttebayo!

Oh don't worry Naruto! We got a servant for that!
Camera man Kisame, switch to the servant!

*Kisame switches to Hidan wearing a suit, who stands at the door*
Hidan: I swear to Jashin, I'll kill you for this Tobi! *opens the door revealing Gaara, Temari and Kankuro with a giant fish*

Naruto: Wow, Gaara?! You here-ttebayo!?

Gaara: Yes, we were invited afterall.

Put the fish on the cutting board and use the knife to cut the fish! *Kankuro puts the fish on the cutting board*

Temari: As if we'd use such a knife! *gets her fan and cuts the fish with her wind perfectly* *Naruto and Tobi clap impressed, while Kisame cries in the background because of the fish and Itachi consoles him*
*Gaara puts the fish pieces on the plates and puts them infront of Tobi and Naruto*

Naruto: Let's dig in Tobi Dattebayo!! *they try the fish* Wow, it's really delicious-ttebayo! I'll give it a hmmm... an 8/10, because of the impressive cutting method-ttebayo!

Tobi agrees, it was really tasty! Tobi gives it a 9/10! Itachi-san, put the points for the first contestants on the list! (〜^∇^)〜 *Itachi activates the board and writes 17/20 points on the point board for team TemaKankGaa, who leaves in another room to chit chat*

Next one Hidan! \(^ω^\)

Hidan: Just shut up you ugly mask weirdo! *opens the door revealing Lee and Gai with Dango*

Naruto: Lee!? Gai-sensei?!

Lee: Yes, it's us, Naruto! Lee! *makes Lucky Gai pose*

Gai: And Gai! *makes the pose too* *brings the Dango over to Naruto and Tobi and puts the Dango on their plates*

OMG, is that Dango?!? (*≧▽≦) *Naruto and Tobi take the Dango and try it* Wow, it's really delicious!! Tobi gives it a 10/10!

Naruto: Yeah, it's pretty tasty Dattebayo! I'll give it a 7/10!

*Itachi writes 17/20 points on team GaiLee's side on the point board*

Itachi-san! Come over here, Tobi is allowing you to try it out with us!! *Itachi jumps next to Tobi and takes a Dango and tries it*

Itachi: Wow, it's really good.

Gai: Of course they are, they're handmade!

Naruto: You two can cook-ttebayo!?

Lee: Of course we can! It's a duty for a youthful man!

Gai: Wow Lee that were... SUCH BEAUTIFUL AND YOUTHFUL WORDS! *cries and hugs him with Lee returning*

Kisame then had to carry the two youthful men to Team TemaKankGaa...

*starts to hum Thank u, next happily*
(AN: bye i dont even listen to ariana grande a lot anymore-)

Naruto: What are you humming, Tobi-ttebayo??

Thank u, next!! It's a really good song! (☆^ー^☆) Next Team, please! *Hidan opens the door to reveal the last contestant...* That's it, see you next time! Just jokin' :P

Naruto: OLD MAN TEUCHI DATTEBAYO?!

Teuchi: Yep! And I brought my famous ramen! *puts the bowls full of delicious Ramen infront of them*

Naruto: Let's dig in-ttebayo!! *immediately starts to eat the Ramen with Tobi*

It's really good! Tobi gives it a 10/10!

Naruto: I'll give it a 10/10 too of course Dattebayo! *Itachi writes down 20/20 on Teuchi's side on the point board*

Teuchi: Wow, I win!

Yep! Here's the price! *gives him a golden trophy*

Naruto: You know, I think I'll be coming with you to get another bowl of Ramen, old man Teuchi Dattebayo! Bye Tobi! *waves to Tobi and then leaves with Teuchi*

Finally some time to eat my freshly made cookies!(*^▽^*) *munches on the cookie happily* Bye bye Everyone! Hope you liked the special! o(^▽^)o