CHAPTER 28 : NOT THAT TOO FAST

Author's POV

"Are you sure you gonna go by yourself?"

"Yes. I'm more than sure." He said as he get in his car.

"Y/N.." jisoo touched his arm.

"Yes, Jisoo?"

"Be careful..can you?" She said bitting her lips.

Ruffling her hair with smiling. "I will.."

He closed the door.. start the engine and drive his car leaving Jisoo with blushing on her face.

She cant deny that..

She likes him..

But she cant have any feeling towards him.

"Jung—jungkook... why you are doing this?" The chipmunk girl asked with shuttering..

Laughing evilly.. he pulled the chair and sat across her.

Well she cant even move since she being tied on the chair.

"You wanna know why?"

"Yes. Tell me."

"You are so blind, Rosie.. i'm fucking love you! I really do! Cant you accept it and understand ?!" He yelled in front of her face make she flinched.

"But i dont love you. Never."

"Thats why i said you are blind. You know.. last time you almost hit by the trailer right?"

She nodded slowly with the tears threatening to fall.

"Well i was too dumb. Nahh. Not me. My boy. I asked him to mess with your boyfriend's car. Not yours. But he did on your car." He chuckled while shaking his head.

"But there was another car that blocked your car so that it was not you were being hit. I dont know i should grateful or not. Cause.." he paused a bit..lifting his head and looked at her eyes instead. "I made you fall in love with your new boyfriend." He said as he kicked another chair beside him make her jumped in surprise.

She gasped in disbelief. He made her even scared of him more.

"Well.. thats not the only thing. You wanna know something else?"

"Just fucking tell me." She said with gritted teeth.

"Wow. My rosie knows how to curse right now." He laughed. "Okay i will tell you.."

"I was the one who plan to make Lee Y/N to being shot instead of you. Well yeah. The love is blind right? So my man aim you as the target so that was the only way to make him jumped up on the stage.. stood in front of you.. and let himself being shot instead of you." He smirked.

"You such an asshole !"

"Well.. the thing will not be complicated if you open your heart for me from start."

"She never open your heart for you Jeon Jungkook!" Another deep male voice interrupted their conversation make both of them slightly turned their head to the direction.

"Y/N?" She said with tears falling from her eyes.

"Rosie.. everythings gonna be okay ya. I promise." He affirm her with smile even tho his chest tighten when he saw her girl being tied and cried.

"Not that easy bro." Jungkook said with smirk plastered on his face.

"Alex.. come here."

"Right away, master.."

Alex walked inside with the laptop on his hand.

Settle the laptop on the desk..

He clicked something with wide grin.

"Done."

"Good." "Come here Y/N."

He dont hesitate to come closer.

"Look at this." Jungkook point his finger towards the laptop.

Y/N's eyes widened in horror when he saw the video.

The CCTV that he managed to look just now with his best friend.. literally.. is being edited.. with supposed to be Jungkook's face with black hoodie is replaced with Y/N instead.

"I have prove that shown is YOU JUNGKOOK!" He raised his voice.

Jungkook just laughed while shaking his head. "Do you forget something? Tsk tsk tsk." He clicked his tongue.

"You have to realized that.. i am an idol. BTS bro! You are not an idol. Everyone.. even my fan gonna believe me. Not you." He said with smirked.

Clenching his jaw with annoyance..

"Just let go of her!"

"Sure. But with one condition."

"What?"

"She's mine. FOREVER."

He took glance at Her.. saw how she shaking her head.

"Okay. With pleasure."

He used his fast move to side kick Alex hard that make him stumbled and pass out.. took the gun from Alex's waist and aim to Jungkook.

"Let.go.of.her." He said as he aim the gun to Jungkook.

Without wasting anytime Jungkook untied Rosie.

Y/N made sure to shoot the laptop..he pretty sure that he destroyed their fake video on the laptop.

"Rosie.. come to me.." she quickly run and hide behind Y/N's back.

Y/N was about to shoot Jungkook.. but feeling her hand intertwined with his hand make him soften.

He just let out the sighed.

"You are so lucky you still alive. Dont you come closer with Rosie again. If not.. i will spread the video." He said as he turned on his heels and pull Rosie to walk away leaving the scene.

"Not that too fast, Lee Y/N."

They heard the gun being pulled its trigger.

Y/N turned around and aim the gun to Jungkook like what Jungkook did to him.

BANG !

BANG !