💙 a new boy 💙

Crave you - by Flight Facilities.
F/O means favorite outfit.

💙🎭💙🎭💙🎭

I groaned as I woke up. "School time, yay. " I thought as I got up to pick up my clothes. " some f/o or some emo me? " I questioned the empty room. " fuck it, let's go emo today. " I looked at the time, 5:30. Gee, thanks a lot my body and sleeping schedule. School started around 8:00, but I just had to wake up now. Oh well, I'll just get ready and walk around the apartments. I cursed silently as I got ready.

°🎭°
°-------°
°💙°

I smile as I wave to F/N, they've been my best friend since forever! They're also my only friend in this hellhole. " F/N! " I say excitedly " I missed you, bitch! " They're quick to smirk and respond back " Same to you, queen bitch-a-lot! " I smile " Oh you're too kind. " We joked as we walked to our only class together. We passed a new blue haired boy walking around, or maybe it was a girl? I don't know but we kept walking.

°💙°
°

Oof, second timeskip.°

°🎭°

I frowned as I sat down in my seat, F/N sitting next to me in the back. The bell rang then Ms. Packerton yelled at us teens to quiet down with her raspy voice. I simple rolled my eyes and stared ahead.

It was that blue haired person I saw in the halls.

"Fuck, he looks cute " I thought to myself, not even caring about his mask. Although it's weird of him to have one in school. I'll have to distance myself from him for a bit to get rid of this crush. Afterwards, maybe I'll go up to him and make friends, maybe.
I then snapped back into reality and finished my work, doodling him on the scrap paper I had next to me.

°🎭°
°l u n c h t i m e °
°💙°

I smiled as I sat next to F/N and my other friends. They all started talking about the new kid. " Why does he wear a mask? " was tossed around a couple times, no one had an answer though. I sighed as I stared at the bluehead.
Then he turned back and we made eye contact.

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-

I looked away, what a tomato I was. He was so cute with his black sweater and ripped only at the knee maroon pants. His pigtails looked heavenly and just a perfect bright blue. He was so cute!
He hangs out with the group, the one that the school bully, Travis likes to pick on.
The group is made up of Larry Johnson, the metal lover and artist, Ashley Campbell, photographer and also a beautiful girl, Maple, emo looking kid who has homemade lunch, Todd Morrison, school's smartest kid, and Chug, he just eats a lot.
Now that I look back on the memory of the new kid's face, it looks more messed up then earlier, I bet that christian fucker did that.
" Y/N! "
Oh yeah my friends, they eventually stopped talking about him, I didn't even catch his name or is it a her? I look back at their table and only Maple and Chug are left. I excuse myself from the table and hurry off to the resteroom, but I bump into the new kid.
" Ah damn, sorry m'dude "
I say, casually but nervously. I get quickly up and hold out my hand.
" Sal "
He replies.
" My name is Sal, but Sally Face is okay too. "
His voice is deep, a male, it's muffled but very calming. He grabs my hand and gets up.
" Mine's Y/N. " I respond, smiling and blushing like a fucking idiot. God, I hope he didn't notice my red as fuck face.
" I'll see you around sometime, okay Y/N? "
He says, his mask shifts as if he's smiling.
" S-seeya dude! "
Fu ck. I stuttered on my words due to embarrassment. I rush to the restroom, my face red as hell's devils.
I love that Sal.

°🎭°
°C l a s s t i m e°
°💙°

I frown as Mrs. Beast lectured us, Sal's in this class too. I stare dreamily at him, ugh what a fucking cutie. I noticed he noticed me and then he waves at me.

My heart skips a beat

I awkwardly wave back. Then he goes back to focusing on her lecure.

° a f t e r s c h o o l °

The bell rang as students filled the halls. I couldn't walk with F/N because she didn't live at the apartments, so I simply start to walk home. As Addison Apartments come into view, I can see the group. At that moment, they didn't notice me, so I tried to cross over. The traffic didn't allow me to do so. I sighed as I know sometime soon they would notice me. I frowned, cursing silently for the second time today.

" Hey Y/N! "
I hear a deep, muffled voice cry out.
Fuck.
" Heyo Sal! " I say back. " Do you live at Addison Apartments too? " He asks me. " Yeah, in the room by Mr. Addison. " I respond, facepalming mentally. I noticed Larry Johnson around the place too, I don't think he knows that I know he lives in the basement, has a treehouse, and loves metal. I also don't think Todd Morrison knows I know he makes a lot of things, his parents are drug addicts, and he might be LBGT or questioning?? He shows more signs then he knows. I also don't think they knew I even lived there. Then right as I snap out of it, i hear the words

" Wanna walk with us the rest of the way there? " He says, his mask shifting. He's glowing a warm aura like an angel. I can't resist. His piercing baby blue eyes await for my answer. " Sure, why not! " I respond, releasing the breath I didn't know I had.

And it was an awkward way there.

I left first, waving bye to them as they went to the elevator. When they left I shut the door, leaving me in silence. Mom wasn't home yet and neither was Dad so I jumped on the couch and immediately texted F/N.

F/N

Bitch guess what?
Y/N

What girl?
F/N

I bumped into the new kid, Sal
Y/N

Bitchhhh, what happened???
Give me the tea, sis.
F/N

He invited me to
walk with him
Also I already mightt
Beformingacrushonhim
Y/N

Girlll, oop text me after this
My mom wants me to do
My homework.
F/N
Read at 3:24 pm.

I sigh and put my phone down. I quickly do my homework and end up going to sleep exactly at 9:30 surprisingly.

💙🎭💙🎭💙🎭💙🎭💙🎭💙

Surprise! It's ya girl skinny p- anyway I'm here with a new story, give feedback n shit. I just hope you enjoy!

(# here words.)