chapter 3: why not you?

I knew Amelia would again come up to me and bring out  the topic about "that Mr.X".  

The last time this thing happened to me was when i was a fresher's in the school. some nasty and mean girl came up to me and said the same thing. how foolish of me, i blindly agreed to her and trusted her. the next thing you know, i was being teased by the mean girls near the dining hall  where everyone could see what was going on. i was humiliated. teased and fooled. I bet Mr.X would have seen it too. from that day onwards, i had a hard time opening up my heart with all the other friends, as it is i was timid and shy. it just got worse. and thats the reason why i ignored what Amelia said.

'come on, pristy!', said Amelia, " i know its hard to believe it but please give it a second thought, i  am not pulling your leg. Mr.X keeps on asking me how you've been lately and i really need to know how you've actually been,please, its not only about that, he is serious for you."

"what nonsense!' i reply, sounding irritated. "doesn't that guy have the guts to come up to me and ask me how i 've been?' 

'thats his problem!', says Amelia.' he gets nervous around you pristy, because he has true feelings for you, please.

All this happened so fast, i never realised to ask mr.x 's name. how does he look? how is he in class? is he smart? is he a musician? does he actually have "the thing" for me? all these questioned kept popping inside my head and bothered me at night . i realised that i should give it a second chance, after all, alls well that ends well. 

"amelia, please tell about this Mr.X". I pleaded her to tell me.

"okay" she said and smiled back at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------