Little things

When melanie woke up she noticed she was in her clothes from the day before and she was on top of her bed covers instead of in them. She thought about this and remembered that she had fallen asleep watching once upon a time. She had kind of enjoyed the show more than she thought she would. Melanie went into her bathroom to take a shower. She got out if the shower and brushed her hair and teeth not putting to much effort into her look, letting her bangs fall in front of her left eye. She liked it like that it helped block out some of the world around her. She went back into her room to pick out her outfit for the day. It consisted of a T-shirt with a puck rock band that she liked, a sweatshirt to cover up her up arms from her cuts, ripped jeans and black vans. She walked down stairs to find her mother wasn't there with breakfast like she normally was. Melanie went to go look around to see where she was but noticed a note

"Had to go into work early today. Please eat something, at least an apple or granola bar for breakfast. Xo love,mom" melanie decided to take her moms advice to eat something considering all she had yesterday was the schools lunch and a snack in 7th period and skipped dinner. She hadn't realized how hungry she had been. She opted for some fruit and yogurt. When she finished her breakfast she cleaned up her mess and went to her car to drive to school. It was always the same old boring routine, get ready for school, drive to school, sit in school for 8 hours, then come home do homework, eat dinner, and then just watch tv or listen to music, and then she would eventually fall asleep, and repeat the same thing the next day. This was getting boring to her;she wanted something different to happen. So instead of turning on the same old depressing music she decided to turn on the radio to alternative music instead. She kind of enjoyed this change it was small but she could feel her self in not such a bad mood as she always seemed to be in. She even started to sing to the music a little. Something she normally never did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time rolled around and melanie went to go sit at the Corner table alone like she did everyday. She didn't mind it that much she liked the silence it made her feel whole. When she looked up from her phone after hearing her name be called from somewhere she saw Lacey standing in front of her.

"Hey" Lacey said as she sat down next to melanie

"Um hi" melanie said as she scouted a few inches to the opposite side of her

"You know I don't bite right?" Lacey said with humor in her voice

"Yah I'm just a very big believer in personal space." Melanie said "so what exactly are you doing over here?"

"We'll I wanted to see if u started watching once upon a time yet?" Lacey said with a growing smile

"Yah actually I did"

"Really?" Lacey questioned with excitement

"What did u think of it?" Lacey said with big eyes

"We'll it's a little bit confusing right now but for the most part it's pretty good." Melanie said now making eye contact with Lacey

"What did u think of the character Snow White?" Lacey asked

"Umm she's pretty cool I guess." Melanie replied a little surprised by her question "why?"

"We'll I love the women who plays her Ginnifer Goodwin." "she's an amazing actor and she seems so nice in real life I want to meet her so bad." Lacey said with excitement

"Oh we'll umm." Melanie said awkwardly

Lacey turned her head to see her friends calling for her to come sit with them.

"Do you want to come sit with my friends and I?" Lacey said with a small glint of hope in her eyes

"No I'm good sitting here alone."

"Oh."Lacey said with a hint of disappointment in her voice "we'll if you ever want to come sit with us your more than welcome." Lacey said with a genuine smile. Melanie tried to return the friendly gesture with a very fake smile she was pretty sure Lacey could see it was fake too but she said Notting and walked away to her group of friends. Part of Melanie longed to have friends like Lacey back in her life; but then she thought no they're better off with out me as a burden anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night when Melanie came home she did her homework and ate some left overs for dinner before she went upstairs to her room, locking the door behind her. She always did this because she loved her privacy. Before sitting down to watch more once upon a time, she decided to search up the women Lacey talked so fondly of. What was her name again Jennifer Goodwin, no she thought; and then it clicked Ginnifer Goodwin with a G. It was different but she didn't put a lot of thought behind it. The first thing that came up on goggle search was her bio. It didn't give her a lot of information about her other than that she was married, her birthday, and her height. All the movies came up that she had stared in. Melanie went to look through the pictures that came up under her name and boy was she gorgeous. Melanie could have looked through her photos for hours on end. Her prettiness never stopped. Melanie could just not get over this. Melanie found a link to to her IMDb and started reading through her quotes. From what Melanie could tell from her quotes was that she seemed liked she had a good sense of humor and that she was very inspirational. Melanie was already starting to like her. When she went back to her google profile she decided to click on her husbands name to see what he looked like (maybe see if he could compare to Ginny's prettiness) and oh my god did he ever. He looked sort of familiar,but melanie couldn't put her finger on it. She clicked on his google profile and under his name it showed the movies and tv shows ha was in and then Melanie realized where she had seen him from; he played Prince Charming on once upon a time. It took a minute to click that ginnifer and josh were married in real life and on the show playing the leading couple. She thought that was the most adorable thing ever. She started looking through their couple photos and boy were they one of the cutest couples she had ever seen. She decided that was enough stalking for one night. She glanced at the clock, it read 10 pm. Instead of going to bed she decided to watch a couple episodes of once upon a time. After that she feel asleep,with a faint smile on her face.