Chapter 2 - The Dorm.

Hermione stepped through the door to her new dormitory. It was bigger than her old one. Much bigger. It had a large flight of stairs with 2 doors on either side. They must have been the bedrooms. She walked further into the room, glancing around. Draco had already bet her there. He was sitting with his back to her, in front of the fire. She cleared her throat to announce her presence. He glanced back at her, half smiling.

'Big isn't it?' He said.

'Big? It's massive!' she exclaimed.

It was weird to Hermione. She was sharing her dorm with what she thought, was her enemy.

'Your room is on the left,' Draco told her.

She wandered up the stairs, turned to the left and entered her room. It was beautiful. In the middle of the room was her bed, to the left of that was her dresser and on the far window was a large window which overlooked the lake.

'Beautiful,' she thought to herself.

She had her own bathroom and a overly sized wardrobe which changed clothes according to what she wanted to wear. Hermione loved her new room.

She looked at her watch, which read 11:30.

'Jeez,' She thought.

It was time for bed.

She changed into her favourite pajamas, brushed her teeth and climbed into bed.

Draco's P.O.V

Finally, the feast was over. Draco was quick to flee from the Great Hall. He couldn't possibly sit through another miniute of it. He quickly made his way to the fourth floor to his new dormitory, in which he now shared with the girl he loved.

As he set foot in the dorm, he was astounded. After looking around and settling into his room, he sat on the plush couch facing the warm fire. His mind dazing. All he could think about was Hermione. All her imperfections was what amde her perfect to him. He loved the way she walked, talked and carried herself. He loved her smile and her know-it-all attitude. Everything about her made him happy.

His mind was so far away that he didn't hear Hermione walk in. He jumped when she cleared her throat. It startled him. He turned to look at her for a brief moment then continued to look around the room.

'Big isn't it?' He said.

'Big? It's massive!' she exclaimed.

'Your room is on the left,' Draco told her.

The silence was deafening. Why couldn't he just tell her how he felt? He was afraid, that's why. He was afraid of her reaction. What if she laughed back in his face? He couldn't stand the thought. Hermione soon disappeared into her room. It wasn't long before he did the same. He dressed into his pajamas, brushed his teeth and climb into bed.

He lay there, for what seemed to be hours. So many thoughts rushing through his mind. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but he just couldn't. He thought about every time he saw her. His heart would skip a beat. It wasn't just her reaction that worred him. It was his friends and his father's reactions too. Would they hate him? He knew they wouldn't be happy.

After what he thought had been hours of laying there, he decided he would get up. He sat in front of the warm. buzzing fire. Still thinking of her.