Dreams are more better than reality

Stiles POV

I heard a growl and I jumped up. I saw two glowing eyes in my room. The figure came closer and closer to me until showed itself in the moon light.

I sighed it was Scott in front of me. Wait why is Scott here and why is he in wolf form.

"Scott why are you in wolf form." He stared at me and then changed back into human form.

I looked down and I notice he wasn't wearing a shirt. He came closer and I backed away.

"Why did you do that?" Scott asked.

"Why did I do what?" I asked nervous because I know exactly what I did. He stepped forward again and I moved back again.

"That, every time I move forward you move backwards." He said. He took a giant step forward and I moved back and then he moves forward again and I moved back.

"Are you scared Stiles?" He asked with a smirk on his face I just moved back until I felt something in back of me. I realized it was the wall and I couldn't move back anymore. Scott seemed to notice and grinned.

He came forward again and his bare chest was on my clothed chest. I felt his abs on my stomach. I went to the side when he grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall. I tried to move but he more stronger than me.

"No more moving." He said. He bent down and put his nose on my neck and took a big whiff.

"Your smell is so intoxicating" Scott voice sounded deep and husky. Then what he did next surprised me. He kissed my neck and was sucking on it. I was shocked and then he found my soft spot and I started to moan Scott's name.

"Do you like that?" he asked with a stupid smirk on his face. I groaned and he placed his lips on my lips. It took a minute to realize what was happening then I kissed back hard.

He asked for entrance and I shook my head. He bit my lip and I gasped and he shoved his tongue in my mouth exploring every part of it. I sucked on his tongue and he groaned.

We pulled apart to get some breath. He put his forehead against mine. He started to attack my lips again. I attack his lips too and moan in his lips and I can feel him smile against my lips.

We broke apart. He grabbed my shirt and took it off and I hear him say "stiles."

"Stiles!"

"Stiles!"

It got louder and louder.

"Stiles wake up!" I hear my dad voice. I jolted up and it was morning. It was just a dream.

"Get ready your late for school." my dad said. I just shook my head and he left. It was a dream and I have to face Scott in my classes. Ugh knowing Scott he's not going to give up until I let him talk to me. I went to the shower and turned on the water and let my mind slip into a day dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wanted to give you guys a chapter sorry if it wasn't a good make out scene. And sorry I haven't been updating and sorry if it's short.

I'm going to update tomorrow too so don't worry comment and vote. Bye my lovelys