Revenge of The Nerd(s)

Description of characters!!!!! IM ABSOLUTLY HORRIBLE AT THESE!!! PLEASE DONT JUDGE JUST IMAGINE!!!!! SORRY

FINLEY DAVION : Finley looks like the girl in the cover photo. Blone hair with brown near the bottom, green blazing eyes like moss its dark and unique. shes 5'5 and not skinny but nowhere near fat shes got curves.

GREY JENSEN: Grey is everything he sounds like a jock hes muscular and thick tall and handsome with features that make him model like perfectly messy yet styled brown hair and perfect sunkissed skin. Okay just imagine sex god.

JONES HERTMAN: Jones is tall and lean yet muscular. Hes cute with a round sweet looking fact just imagine Calum Hood from 5sos. He looks like that to me!

CLAIRE DUMONT: Small petite brown haired mousy girl with round glasses and braces she wears pleated skirts that go to her knees and button up blouses and her hair is always in a ponytail with a scrunchie. shes got a sweethart fact and kind brown eyes.

MARK AND MADISON DOYLE: They are from asia so blackish brown hair they are both quite tall and have accents but not super strong seeing as they moved to america as children.

CHLOE MARTINE: Shes a normal looking girl but has a scar that runs from her upper arm all the way across her shoulder and onto her back so she never wears tshirts she also has a small scar above her left eyebrow that people always say looks like harry potters. She had firey red hair and is super short and bubbly.

JOHNATHAN TIDE: Medium height and looks like Louis Tomlinson from One direction. Google it.

MACY REESE: Tall for a girl standing at 5'8 she has jet black hair that is pin straight her features are sharp but kind looking her eyes are a stunning ocean blue that standout on her pale skin.

SAMANTHA ROSE: She got blonde hair that almost looks white and shes a total bitch. Sexy and pretty she always wears skimpy clothes and heels.

MASION DAVION: He is tall at 6'3 hes in college football so hes muscular and built he looks like Finley but a guy with quiffed blonde/ brown hair and grey eyes.

COLE DAVION: Masion is his identical twin except he has green eyes like Finley.

DANNY JENSEN: looks like Grey but with blonde hair and blue eyes hes short but has a sexy mysterious look to him hes 21.