Broken..</3

Since I haven't told much people my story..here it is..

I was 4..had a smile..that was real..that went away..

I was 5..had a virginity..it was taken by force..

I was 6..never been hit..then I was getting abused every day..

I was 8..had a twin brother..He went away forever..

I was 9..I had a clean wrist..that changed..

I was 10..never had a nightmare before..that changed..

I was 11..had a bestie..she went away forever..

I was 11..had a good health..that changed when I decided I wasn't skinny enough..

I was 12..had no diagnosis..then I had multiple..

I was 13..loved people..now they terrify me half to death..

So basically my story is I've lost the people closest to me..I've been raped..I've been abused...I'm anorexic.. I got nightmares every night..I wasn't happy at four fucking years old I don't need anyone's bullshit if you want the details well..to bad unless I trust you and I want you to know then I'll fucking tell you but till then this is all anybody's gonna get to know..don't fucking judge me I've been judged enough on so many things like..why the fuck do I get judged on my motherfucking sexuality?! Bitch if your straight and you like dick and/or pussy you don't fucking see me judging you I honestly don't see why my sexuality gives people a reason to fucking hate on me..

gosh I'm ranting yeah I'll just go now...hehe baii -waves-

p.s.

why in the hell do I feel like when people read this some ones just gonna say "do you need a hug"?? And I'm just gonna be that bitch saying "no..I need you to not ask retarded questions" now you see I'm one to hate when people pity me..just..don't do it..