𝟔

Nasir Simmons
[ Later That Night ]

Nasir Simmons [ Later That Night ]

" Tie this up for me boo." Shanti asked me stepping out of the bathroom. Wearing this all yellow bikini.

We were in the room getting ready for this pool party tonight. Everything that happened earlier died down...I guess.

Everybody came over for the Fourth of July barbecue. The kids were still outside popping fire works. And who knows how long long they would be doing that.

Fire work go on forever in black neighborhoods.

Key was acting funny at the lil' barbecue. He stayed his distance and I did the same but I know him and he had something up his sleeve.

He was fine pull some shit , and I was ready for it. Cause trust me I had something for his ass too.

That shit he pulled at his granny house wasn't even coo. Trying to check me about talking to Kyrie but he fucking with Tameka.

What kinda dumb shit was he on ?  I wasn't even gone trip off of it . And I wasn't gone let his ass ruin my night.

Just keep doing me like I had been doing all day. Staying my distance and minding my business.

I laughed as she turned her back towards me , coming up behind her I tied the string of her top.

" Boom. Go ahead honey mustard." Laughing I slapped her ass making her then around and lightly punch me in my arm.

" Told yo gay ass about touching on my booty. Ima tell Fat." She said making me smack my lip and wave her off.

" Ain't nobody scared of Fat." Walking yo beside of her in the mirror I fixed the bottoms of my all white bikini.

Bitch barley had any titties but I still looked good. Running my fingers through my curly ponytail I examined my outfit real quick.

Nothing major , we were going to a pool party. Just some jean shorts ,made sure to keep them unbuttoned at the top to expose my bikini bottoms.

" Looking like milk with this all white on sisssss." Shanti laughed starring to record me , rhe flash beaming dead in my face.

" Yea you knewwww." I laughed bending over and started to shake my ass a little in her camera. She laughed before stopping recording and posted it.

Walking throughout my room , I grabbed my lime green transparent Chanel backpack. Looking over on my dresser , I grabbed my keys two possible chargers and my D&G shades Key bought me for my birthday.