part 31

i take a deep breath and walk up to my house. i open back up my door to see my family in the same spot they were in.

"i'm staying." i said. dad looked sad and so did sarah and mathew.

soon, dad furrowed his eyebrows in anger. "are you staying because of that boyfriend of yours, anna?"

i scoffed, "no, it's not that." well some of it is, but mostly not. i've never met someone in my life like joey before. "it's because everyone were assholes to me after my accident. i have plenty of friends here and i'm happy here."

"i thought you wanted to stay with me." he said.

i looked at mom and then back at him. "what about mom? you're just going to leave her here all alone in new york? for what reason is that, dad, huh?"

he looked at me and then at mom and then shook his head. "she cheated on me and is pregnant, anna."

my whole body froze right there on the spot. i looked at mom and she put her head down. "who's the dad?" i whispered.

mom slightly shrugs her shoulders, "i-i don't know."

i look at all over them spread across the room. "and you didn't even tell me?" i asked all of them.

they didn't make eye contact with me but dad stood there shocked, "you didn't know?" he asked.

"yeah i didn't know." i said.

i look at mom and shake my head in disappointment. "anna!" she called, but i was already making my way upstairs.

did i make the right choice? it's not that i don't love sarah, mathew, or dad, because i do. it's just i'm so happy here. but if i go back to san francisco then i'll probably get traumatized again.

i plop down on my bed and grabbed a pillow. and screamed into it. i get my phone out of my back pocket and look at the time. 12:05

it's only noon and i'm already a mess. i bet it's the medication i'm on, making me all emotional.

i feel a tear go down my cheek and onto my phone screen. i look up and wipe the tears that are about to go down.

i know that i said i don't need him right now, but i do. i need joey more than ever. i need his hugs, his kisses, his back rubbing. i need to hear his voice.

12:08
"can you come over rn? i have some news i need to tell you."

he didn't read it at first but then he did.

12:10
"yep i'm on my way."

i leave him on read and lay back down in my bed. i stare up at the ceiling and watch the fangs around and around.

just like me and my problems.

problems

i have a half sibling now. woah, i wonder what mom is going to name it. i want it to be a boy, girls are too much.

sam

thomas

andrew

james

sam, i like sam.

knock knock

a smile appears on my face as i get up from my bed and approach my window. there, i see joey with a cap on with a golden "p" on the top.

i help him in my room and look up at his cap. "what's with the cap?" i asked him.

he smiled, "i got a hair cut." he takes off the cap and shows me his hair.

i gasp and cover my mouth. "oh my god, joey why?"

he put the cap back on. "i didn't like how long my hair was, cross."

"i loved your hair." i said, sitting on the bed and patted down so he could sit next to me.

he groans and sat down next to me. "now i feel bad."

i snatched the cap off of his head. he tried to grab it from me but i pulled away.

"give it back!" he laughed, trying to get it. i got up from the bed and started to run around my room with the cap, laughing.

"cross!" he laughed.

i got onto the bed and he tackled me down to the bed. "got you now, cross."

i looked at our position and blushed. he was on top of me, hovering over me and looking into my eyes.

"god you're so beautiful." he whispers.

i blushed and looked into his eyes. i loved how his eyes sparkle when i look into them. the hazel really looks good on him.

"you have pretty eyes." i blurted out, but then giggling because it was so random.

he smiled from ear to ear, "you're so cute, oh my god."

at this point we were whispering. "i still have your cap."

he smirked, "what can i do to get it back?"

i smirked too and shrugged my shoulders. "i don't know, it's your cap."

he moves his hands to my torso and moves his fingers around, and i realized that he was tickling me.

i couldn't control my laughter, "joey!" i laughed.

"give me my cap!" he said, still tickling me.

"okay!" i laughed.

i took out the cap from up neath of me and handed it to him. he took the cap and smiled, putting it back on.

"thank you."

———————————————————-

you guys gave me two names but it was a tie for my book. so what name do you guys want?

jasmine or ariel?

also, what name do you think the baby's name should be?

luv you guys🧡