Somethings happening

Sometimes when I think about something, I think about every detail. Like for example a House. I think try and think about the interior. Whats inside it? If i was kidnapped and locked in is their a way out? 

Everything matters. If you wanna survive you have to think about everything and be prepared. Thats life, well it's my life.  

I should  introduce myself. My name is Lucy, I'm 16 years old and i live in a cabin in upstate New York with my family, around a lake with other cabins of people who survied. Yes survied. Its 2030, and most of you probably thought that their was gonna be flying cars and robots about now. Well they were starting to come out with those befoe the invsion. They came for us. For everyone and we are the last of the human species. Well thats what we think we don't know if their are other people like us. We just know that we have to survie, somehow. And look out for another invasion.  So this is the story of us, the surviors of the invsion. 

-----

This is a sucky opening but i just really wanted to get the ball rolling.

your probably like this sucks not gonna even gonna put my time into reading this, but trust me i'll try to make this better, just give it a chance. Please?:D 

Random song on the side. Put the lime in the coconut by harry nilson.