Chapter 34 "I'm Gonna Do it!"

A/N: for those who's asking my Identity in the Private Message. Sorry, i really can't tell you! Though its not really a big deal but....just not know!:) i love you guys!:)

"I'm not writting, I'm expressing"

Chapter 34 "I'm Gonna do it!"

Zick's POV

"Emp aminin mo na! Halata naman eh! Sus Emp higit apat na taon na tayong magkakasama....kame pa ba?"

"Oo na, gusto ko si Ziri. But there's more! The feelings is Mutual"

"I know this will happen, bro.." Then he put his hands on my Shoulder "Ang dali mo kayang basahin! You're to visible on your emotions!"

"But Emp, are you serious? Hindi sa nangingielam pero...hindi ba parang gagawin mo lang panakip butas si Zyril? I mean..Zick, don't get me wrong! What my point is, kakagaling mo lang sa madilim na silid ng pag-ibig na hindi mo alam kung talagang naka labas ka na ba..."

I Get Jake's concern. I know what he's pointing out. To make this clear, Ziri and i had our agreement about this thing.

*Flashback*

"Hey!" I saw her looking at the view in the balcony. We're still here at my Grandma's old House.

She turns her head back to take a glance on me "Hey!" Then she gave me a smile.

I went closer to her "Are you cold?" I asked because she's hugging herself.

"Hindi naman, i'm just feeling the cold breezy wind. Don't worry" then She return her eyes on the view.

I just notice, she really loves observing the view all the time. And hanging in the Balcony's when ever there is.

I went beside her and pretend to look at the view. But the truth is i'm staring at her face. Honestly, she's more beautiful right now than i expected before. I don't know. She's just so damn pretty in my eyes this past few days. I maybe getting crazy.

"Si ate Karen..."

"What?" I asked, Am I hearing it clear? Did she really mentioned her name?

"Sobrang ganda nya, kung gaano sya kaganda ganun din sya kabait. She's just too good to be human! She's close to Perfection."

"You don't have to talk about her--"

"One time, may na gustuhan akong bag nun sa isang Mall, ng biglang may makasabay akong kumuha nun, I look at her face and suddenly...i felt like i was dreaming... parang isang anghel. Then after that, i was shocked because instead of fighting for that bag she just gave it away even i can see in her face how sad she was. Dahil dun binili ko yung bag at binigay sakanya. She was so happy! And making her smile was breath taking..."

I don't get her. I can't understand what she's pointing out. But i still let her talk.

"Bilang thank you nilibre nya ako sa isang coffee shop, and there we had a little conversation. But even if it's less than a day, I easily became comfortable with her! We talk about some stuff's and more. Then before I leave she invited me to attend her Wedding. Pero sa lahat ng ikakasal sya ang pinaka malungkot. Alam kong di talaga sya masaya dun sa desisyon na'yun! Zick....b--baka, Baka ikaw talaga ang mahal nya!"

What?!? Me!?! Huh-- she don't really understand.

"No, what you're thinking is wrong. She doesn't love me. As a little brother yes, but as morethan that? Tss.. It's imposible"

"How did you know? Zick nakita ko! Hindi sya masaya! May pumipigil sa loob nya! Hindi nya mahal talaga yung pakakasalan nya kasi nga baka talaga mahal ka nya--"