The New Arc

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, this story has become more than what I thought it was going to be and I am glad that you guys enjoy it. I think that I am going to fit this in to the actual universe or I can just have a fun story to play around with. Depending on the feedback on this chapter will either be deleted and changed, or I am going to continue on. So enough rambling this is my take on sticking this story into the actual universe with an alteration to new moon.

________________________________________________________________________

Walking out onto the beautiful sandy beach outside the wonderful place that we had called home for two months. All the passionate nights we shared flashed right before your eyes and all you could do was feel warm and fuzzy inside your cold body. You then feel arms snake around your waste and that tingly butterfly feeling takes over your whole body.

Placing a chaste kiss on your neck "are you ready to take off love? I have our bags packed and already on the boat whenever you are ready, we can take off" Carlisle said.

Turning around in his embrace you look at him lovingly "I am ready now my love, as long as I have you, we can be anywhere, and I will be happy" you say.

Carlisle helps you onto the boat and you take off leaving beyond the best and only honeymoon that you have had.

______________________Back to the Cullen home__________________________

As you step out of Carlisle's black mercedes that you love so much and look at your home you get kind of a solemn feeling coming from the house, because you see Edward the wayward son who has never always been confident about the few relationships he has had. He believes that he's the ultimate monster, but we thought with Bella being his soulmate that would make him adapt better to the position that he is in. he was getting better they met at school but ever since the accident where Alice threw her a birthday party and she got a paper cut and Jasper lost control Edward has not been the same.

You left Carlisle grab the bags out of the car and you sped over to Edward.

"Come to a walk with me son" You say softly to him.

As you start walking you can feel him following behind you. You walk for a little while going to a clearing that has a small pond where the running water created a white noise that comforted you many times you have come out here to think.

"Tell what is running through that crazy head of yours Edward" you say.

"I think that we are going to have to move away, Bella is obviously not safe with us here and I can not risk her safety anymore" Edwards says with conviction.

"I don't think that you are thinking through this clearly and that you are just upset with the events that transpired and you don't know what to do" you try to reason.

"You just don't understand you've never lost control and Carlisle has never been put in danger enough for you to worry about his safety" Edward argues.

"I know that you are angry and lost, taking out some of your anger on me is your way of trying to shut be down and make me just conform to your wishes, but it isn't going to happen. You can't run away from your problems every time and you can't rip her away after we have all bonded with her" you reason.

Edward just takes off right before your eyes and you move to run after him to make him listen to reason. Right as your foot pivots someone grabs your wrist. You look behind you and its Carlisle.

"He will be back in a couple of days Alice has already seen it, let's go back to the house and reconnect with the family and we'll worry about Edward tomorrow and we can face him together" Carlisle soothed.

The both of you speed back to house and you are so happy to reconnect with your children that even though aren't your own they accept you like you were, and you accept them in the same way.

________________________________________________________________________

So, I am hoping that you enjoyed this chapter and kind of understand where I am now going with this story starting in new moon but altering it heavily and if this doesn't catch on with you guys I will delete this chapter and rewrite with a totally original story that has nothing to do with the books or the movies. Plz give me your feedback!!!!

Thanks

VOTE

COMMENT

CARLISLE7309