Chapter 1 "New home, old story"

Moving day

Today I am moving in with my best friend. The dorm isn't too big, but its pretty cozy. I am carrying my last box into the room and turn around to find my dad shedding a tear. It's not like him to cry, but I don't blame him. "I'm gonna miss you so much, my baby girl has grown up!" "C'mon dad, you're going to make me cry. I only live an hour away and I promise I'll be visiting every week, only if you do the same tho" He laughs and wipes his tears away. I give him a tight cuddle and then he walks away to the parking lot. This is weird. I turn around and start to unpack my boxes.

~ a few hours later

I am walking down the hallway as I suddenly feel hands grabbing on to my hips. "Hey, babe." I hear a soft voice whisper in my ear. The vibrations of his voice tickled my neck and I turn around quick. "You scared the actual shit outta me, Dave!". No, Dave is not my boyfriend, he is well- not exactly a friend either. We have been in an unofficial relationship I guess, but I'm kinda done with it, tbh. He is hot, but an asshole at the same time. "Why are you so grumpy all the time, tjeezz, come let me show you my room!" He says, clearly excited. I sighed but didn't hesitate when he dragged me along to his room. I knew this was gonna be our new hook up spot, at least it was better than the bathrooms. 

As soon as he opened the door he pushed me onto the bed, causing me to bang my head against the wall. "Clumsy bitch!" He yells to me with a grin on his face. I'm so done with this dude! He climbs on top of me and immediately pushes his lips on mine and tries to insert his tongue in, but I kept my mouth closed, blocking the entrance. "What the fuck are you doing?" He asked confused. "I'm just not in the mood!".."You're so dang boring!" he says whilst standing up and holding the door open, clearly demanding me to leave his room. Whilst I try to leave as fast as possible, he grips me firmly and places his hand on my chin, softly squeezing my cheeks. "U better show me a good time tonight and now get out" he whispers. "I-I don't think I wanna continue this-" he slams the door before I could even finish my sentence. He pisses me off, why didn't I just stand up for myself? He is a jerk, treating me like shit and I am no more than his fuck buddy. I run away, passing my dorm. I didn't feel like talking to Clo right now. She always says he's a bad influence and I know I am stupid for not listening to her sooner. The first-day college going just great!