Returning the Letter

TO: Nobody, Sakura No Hana, NOTN, DK, Magenta, Kat, Lauren, Lyxcir, Akita, Dest, Destiny,and every other name..... the best being Lyric.

Sure I don’t remember when we met and the first sleepover I remember is your tenth birthday party but I think that summer before had enough times to last. I don’t remember ever hating you or a lot people really but you understand the few. Every time I remember before like the time when we filmed us in the hallway tackling the pile of pillows, blankets, and folding chairs, I laugh a feel a bit of longing to go back and relive before. Every time we have fun during the few times over the school year I would think ‘If only I could freeze time here.’

When the trouble with someone caused a lot hurt, I backed off not sure what would happen, not sure if it would blow over. When you talk about your life at school and with your friends I wish I could’ve been there, laughing along side you or telling off the guy who hurt you. The great times like in that hot theater at midnight or when we decided to prank call or when we would write up some lemon, were amazing and I hope we have more of them, except the prank calling I ended up in trouble for that…..We’ve watched so many movies, read so many books, been through a lot, and laughed so much even in tears.

When you trip, pick you back up, when you fall down a hole, here’s the rope, when your boat has hole in it, DON’T EVER FOREGET YOUR LIFE JACKET(or phone)!!!! I ELSE I’LL HAVE TO SWIM OUT INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN TO SAVE YOU (not that I wouldn’t….except I‘d take a boat :D)!!! When Asch comes calling, stick the phone right up his doughnut!

Every single personal joke(strawberry-lemon and chocolate) and bad puns(too many!*water balloon…*). Every green bean(-_-) and white board(its full :P). Between our list(MINE!), obsessions(FAAAAAANG!!!!), and problems(WHO ATE MY CAKE?!). I’m still here, hanging on, for you, still hoping and wishing.

                                               -Somebody

(posting before the brave moment is gone.......)