Chapter 1

- Who are you writting for?

- Ainhoa, hi.

- Lena, please

- We need help. I'm writting for Nedhut, they always have helped us.

- Lena nobody goes there since so much time, we don't know how it is.

- Please my friend, if they have problems they will let us know.

- OK. Does he knows?

- No.

- Lena we need him for that. It's important, I understand Danae is his sister but c'mon we have other things to do, life goes on nobody can stop it and the world is worse everytime more and it's his world.

- I can't say anything, Ainhoa I won't stop his research. First I did the same than he, what we have to do is let what it meant to be and I'm tired so I will let it be.

- That's right.

- Thanks.

Lena goes to hug her friend, she needed it. In one day she lost her best friend and her... boyfriend? Maybe. She really loves him, it's natural, no princess or prince can control their feelings that's good you only can fall in love with who you have to fall in love, with your prince or princess.

Well it's time to explain who is Ainhoa. She is one of the best friends of Lena, they learnt all together of how to be a princess, they always went together in class and they became princess at the same time of course. And the power of Ainhoa? Yes, Ainhoa is the princess of energy and Carlos is his prince.

Both girls sent the letter to the king of the planet Nedhut and decided to go for their friends.

- Hey Victor!

- How are you girls?

Victor is the best friend of Erik, the water's prince, and since Erik was absolutely dissapeared with the research of Danae, Lena and him spend a lot of  time together. If the ask is if Victor is the prince of something, yes.

Before explain who is Victor there is another important data: There are many guardians but normally princes and princesses go always together because they are who work for save the world, the guardians only help the princes.

So now, who is Victor? Victor is the prince of the fire.

- Good, thanks. -replies Ainhoa.

- Where is Erik? -asks Lena to her friend.

- Lena... you know...

- Victor please, I want the planet.

- He is going to Anagram.

- Anagram? But it is so far.

- I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him.

- Hello everybody!!!

Carlos has arrived, how I said he is the prince of energy like Ainhoa.

- Hi, how it goes? -says Victor greeting his friend.

- Where do you come from? -asks his girlfriend.

- We went to Drowmi.

- And? -asks Lena.

- It's good, all it's normal there. We don't find any sign of Eva.

- Perfect, a good notice. -says Victor hugging Lena.

- Yes, that's alright. -says she smiling.

- Well so, I need to have it controlled: Drowni and Nedhut are the planets which still resist? -says Victor.

- Yes, for the moment. -answers Carlos.

- Victor, I send a letter for Nedhut requesting their union with us. -explains Lena.

- OK Lena, but you know that I need to know these things before to do them. I'm who control all the relations with other planets. -asks Victor.

- Yes but it was an emergency.

- I said that it's good.

- OK, sorry I will tell you the next time.

- Perfect.

Somebody knocks into the door

- Lena, Erik arrives.

The princess take her layer and run away for his prince...