Hero of Shadowsea

Chapter 1:In the beginning

In the world of Harus, the was a young boy who lived with his auntie and uncle in the dark, rough and dangerous slums of Shadowsea. Shadowsea was a small town full of thieves, rouges, a separate king who ruled with an iron fist and was very unfair.

"Stop get back here!" called a merchant, as he chased a young teen carrying a couple of loaves running much faster then he could keep up with. "Guards!" two men stepped from the shadows as if they were there the whole time, "great your here go get that boy he stole my bread." The guards vanished and appeared in the shadow closet to the boy, "darn the shadow guards" the young teen said absent minded.

He shimmered and reappeared 10 meters away he ran faster then most humans could but the Shadow guards were fast a well there was no way he could out run them. He shoved the loaves of bread in the a rucksack that was hanging off his back, he preceded to grab a dagger for each hand, he back foot slid around causing him to do a 180 he threw the left dagger, the guard side-stepped it narrowly.He couldn't fight them but he also couldn't out run them he was screwed,"look left" a strange voice called out and he did, he noticed a sewerage pipe. He threw a flash bomb he'd made one day and made a rush to the pipe.

Chapter 2: The missing Orphans

After losing the shadow guards in the sewerage pipes, he made his way towards his hideout."God it smells in here" he said put allowed while pulling his bandanna over his nose and mouth hoping it'd reduce the awful smell that wafted through the air. As he got close he exited the pipes and breathed the fresh sea air in, he looked around and noticed that this part of the coast was empty like normal. "Amy, Cadmus and Xander look what i got you today", three children came running out of the cave "what'd you get Seth?" . "Only three loaves of the finest bread and some cold ham for my favourite students."

His students were Amy,Cadmus and Xander, the kids were all younger then him with amy being just a year younger then him but he was the leader he saved them from being alone in an Orphanage a couple of years ago and was teaching them everything he knew about surviving in the streets.Amy asked eagerly.Amy was 15 with brown hair in a bun and a bob fringe,she was just below average height, she was slim but muscular kind of build,her blue-green eyes shined in the sun as she looked at Seth. Cadmus and Xander were twins both 13 but very different,Cadmus had long, very dark black hair and a brown almost red eye color, he was very muscular and average height.While Xander had short, whitish hair and his eyes were the faintest of violet or purple and slightly darker in the summer, like Cadmus he also was a very muscular build. He saved these children because he saw something special in them, he hoped they possessed powers like him and the shadow guards. He continued the children's training making sure they could climb fast and safely, use daggers, throw knifes and blend with the shadows.

"What did he look like?" Growled a menacing voice from the shadows, "he was at least five foot nine, wearing all black, and around about 16 and he had like powers your guards have." Replied the merchant, the person in the shadow vanished.

authors note so guys im giong to try and update every week but can't promise you as i may have to do study and home work but i'll try my best :)