Ch. 9

Amanda's pov:

Me and luke stroll down the isles in Home depot.

"What color do you want your furniture?" he asks looking in the isles trying to find the one with paint.

"white." I reply looking around the store.

"that's boring." he laughs.

"yeah but in the future when I don't want a color anymore then bam." I laugh to myself thinking of how funny I think I am, then realizing i probably sounded stupid.

"makes sense." luke agrees a little. We pick up white paint, and pay then decide to walk to Michael's craft store because it isn't far. luke texts Ashton so he knows where we are, I would text Meghan but I don't have wifi. Luke picks up a basket and holds it like a girl holds her purse I laugh a little he looks like a girl. I sneak a picture and laugh at it.

"what's so funny." he asks.

"nothing." I smirk, trying to hide it but luke knows something's up.

"tell me." he leans closer. I lean back then run. luke catches up to me due to his long legs. He grabs my waist and pulls me back. "GOTCHA!" Luke yells a little too loud.

"fine." I laugh pulling back. I unlock my iPod and it freezes for a second. "my god this thing is so old." I whine. I show him the picture and laugh. " you look like a girl." I confess. he laughs then pouts. I quickly post it to twitter and tag him in it. it won't upload because I don't have wifi but it will when we get back to the apartment.

We find the paint isle and get 3 cans of spray on chalk board paint, 2 cans of white incase I need to paint furniture, and 2 of gold. Then we pick out 8 elegant frames.

"you better let me be the first to sign your wall." luke says in a joking tone.

"okay you can." I quickly agree because I want him to be first. we walk up to the front of the store. We get in line. "I feel so so so bad." I admit

"why?" luke questions tilting his head.

"because everyone buys things for me." I say. we get up to a register and luke pays.

"its okay." luke says with a caring smile. I know it isn't, but I don't want to argue. "Okay, let's find everyone else and get back to your apartment." luke suggests. I nod.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

It's honestly really short but I just noticed I have 400+ readers and I need to update sooo

~Raina