New Girl

"Hey babe what r u doing?" I read my phone.

"Nothing headed to volleyball open-gym" I replied to my boyfriend Zach

"When do u have to be there?" he asks.

"In about 10 min. Why?" I texts back.

"What time do u get out?" he questions.

"5:30"

"Great I'm taking u out tonite for dinner" he types "So text your mom or dad and tell them"

"Okay see u soon! Luv ya!!😘😘😘😘"

"Luv ya too!😘❤"he says.

I hurry and text my mom about the plans, get my knee pads and head towards Libby my best friend.

"Hey girl!!! What's up!!!" Libby says to me in excitement.

"Nothin'. Are ya ready?" I say back

"Yep!" Libby says and we start to pepper.

I look over to the door way and I see this girl walk in with long, blonde hair.

"Who's that?" I ask Libby

"I don't know. She must be new."Libby replies. After we do our stretches and warm-ups, then we went to the stations that we were going to try-out for tomorrow.

Libby was in the group I was in, the setting group. "Look who's in our group." Libby says. I look over and see the new girl in our group.

"Guess we have some competition." I say with a smirk on my face. I watch her set and it turns out she's really good.

I walk over to her "Hey I'm Aubre! what's your name?" I ask

She glances at me then says "Gemma"

She must be shy I think to myself "Awe that's a really pretty!!!" I complement her.

"Thank you." She says back.

"Well I better get going." I say. She nods her head and with that I head back to Libby.

"How'd it go?" Libby questions.

"Her names Gemma" I say.

"Anything else?" She asks.

"Umm no, that's it." I reply.

Soon practice ends. I pack up my stuff, get changed and head out. I find Zach's car and walk towards it.

That's it for now guys!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!