Chapter 2: Miss Interesting

Hello everyone! This is my next chapter for my friend Darkness2256

Thank you very much for supporting me. Love you Kate :))

Everyone hope you like the chapter. And...

SUGGESTION:

That was just my imagination, so some weren't true. Don't get it too seriously.

Now enjoy your time here <3

My destiny contract.

Chap 2

A Friday evening. The day that you would sit in the table, eating, chatting and laughing with your family, together enjoy the night. Or at least, you could go out with your friends and have a little fun. But to me, instead of doing that, I was sitting there in my dark tiny apartment, frowning my face, scratching my hair, thinking hard about the contract that 'Mr Stephen Cain' had ordered me to consider a few hours ago. If it wasn't because of that damn contract I would go out with Jemmy for a girl night when she had called me before. Speaking of Jemmy, she was my best friend, the only friend and the only family I had now. She- a pretty funny girl with brown wavy hair, big hazed blue eyes, straight nose and full sexy lips that always smiled sweetly, was who had lighted up my grey life, turned it into more colourful with her enthusiastic soul and heart, who had given me her full trust and love. She was like a sister to me. Signing that contract meant lie-ing to Jemmy and that also meant breaking myself 's heart. Sighed I stood up. I thought I need some caffeine to help clearing my now cloudy mind.

Making myself a hot large coffee, I started to consider it again. "Here we go".

Reading through the first page, all I could think was " ugr that arrogant man wants me to sing behind the stage while his girl-soon-to-be-an-idol appears, moves her lips and dances sexy?!! He also wanted me to keep silent too- of course that was so obvious, stupid man!- So all I had to do is just singing, even took the record instead of HER if it was necessary. That's all?!" Sound so simple. But life always doesn't that simple, right?

Continuing to scan the next page, me eyes went wide in a completed shock and my mouth hit the floor, hard!  "OMG I can't believe in my eyes what?! 5 uhm one two three, three zeros! No no FOUR ZEROS! 10.000$ in one month! Are you kidding me?! Oh my...." lost of word I just stood there staring down, burning each word in the contract with my eyes, not only they would pay me 10.000$/month but also paid all my school fees. I swallowed hard trying to make my dry throat moisture, I grasped my cup of coffee with my shake hand and gulped some coffee but it didn't help calming me. Was that too much for a a a....I didn't know how to call that job.....no word came out, never in my life I had heard about such a job like that. It was too shock to be real! And never in my life had I had such a large amount of money like that too, but I would if I signed it! Right? Then those 'what if' returned wild into my head. "AGRHHHHHHHHHH" Holding my head I let out a scream. My neighbours gonna think I was crazy for sure!

I knew if I accepted that I would receive so many benefits in return. I could go to college to start to study again. I also would have 10.000$/month to support my life! Oh my more than supporting!!! And with that I wouldn't have to continue working at Dunkin thus I could centre on studying. And like he said, her voice was weak sometimes not always that meant I wouldn't have to sing for her all time. Sound great, right?

But if I accepted this that also meant I have to lie, not only to my best friend and people I know but to thousands people who would hear her sings, who love her and her songs, all of her fans too! Had she thought it was fair to them? Lie-ing to all people who would give her their love? It was bloody unfair! Was she ok with that? But once again, it was her business, not me. Even so what's about me? I would have to lie to Jemmy! My God! I didn't know if I could do it or more COULD I LIVE WITH IT?! Jemmy, just thought about lie-ing to her making my heart twist. Jemmy, my best friend, my sister. Could I?