Chapter Twenty - sincere apologies

Chapter Twenty

San:

I had spent the day coming to terms with Billies words; chasing after me all the time, it's not like I ask him to is it. Attempting to not let him get to me as I made my way to the final class before winter break.

Heading back to my dormitory and opening my laptop; hovering my hands over the keyboard as I see Billie online sighing as I thought, he doesn't want to talk to me not after what I've caused...maybe he doesn't want me there?

Picking up my suitcase throwing a handful of clothes in before zipping it up and making my way to the bus stop.

Billie:

After dropping Sienna off at my sister's house, I sat contemplating my next move; was I going to to do anything about the whole dilemma or was I going to slip into old habits and hide away. Looking over to the kitchen as I think to myself, I'm not nineteen anymore I can't go back there I had a daughter to care for; there was too much to lose.

Spending the day lying about the place picking up the odd bit of clutter; checking the time 7:00pm, good job my sister offered to keep her for the night I can finally get some sleep.

Turning off the tv and heading towards the stairs a knock on the door causing me to retract my step; answering to San standing on the door step, frowning as I ask "Why are you here?"

"I thought about everything Billie and I know I was selfish."

"This doesn't make up for the fact you chose a bunch of students over your own family."

"I have been on a bus for five hours just to be here!"

"I spent year pursuing you guess I win that one."

"You know what Billie I never asked for any of this; if you never walked into that class I wouldn't be here!"

"So it's my fault that you agreed to marry me, that you want to stay with me and that you kept the baby; I could have walked away at any moment."

"Well if I'm so bad why didn't you?"

"Because you may be a pain in the ass and a little bitch but your my pain in the ass and I love it and I love you."

"I really thought you didn't want me back."

"At the time I didn't but that didn't stop me from regretting it."

Hugging her as I continue "Y'know I honestly thought I was going to lose you; it hurt to the point where I didn't know where to turn to."

"I'm sorry Billie."

"I know you are."

Staring into her eyes I could see the tears prickling her bottom lashes; letting out a deep breath the silence broken as she says "Billie?"

"Yeah?"

"I didn't mean it...what I said your all I could possible want."